Skip to main content

Solving the puzzle with a cartoon, a song, and a toothbrush?

from the desk of ha'n hanotsolo

I M H O
TO THE DETRIMENT OF HUMILITY,  it appears there are those among you that would prefer to find any way at all to "blame Adam for veryoze" including making horror movies and altering history to make the messianic number "scari."  If you are unaware, there is a very real reason that ID4 and July 4 have something to do with AMERICA; and it has nothing to do with ringing in your ears; or pretending that you are not moving forward discussing things like "how do we convince people that they want doors to Heaven" and at the same time desire for our right to privacy to not be violated ... and at the same not only desire but need to be free of murderrape, and other violence.  There are probably some among you that would also appreciate it if your right hand smiled at you as much as your left; and this really does go to the Rx of equality.  It should be clear, but apparently is not--that trying to "alter the situation" to make someone blame themselves for something that everyone knows they did not do is not "positive forward motion."

You've already waited for somewhere between two years and two thousand years to "say hello to Adam" I think you can take one more day and figure out how to do it without trying to scare the ever loving shit out of me, blame me for anything at all, and oh, bver; not trying to mock my sense of humor.  Honestly though, I look around each and every day and see a world that might have passed as "normal" before I made it glow; I do hope that you see there's value in realizing it was anything but normal before that; and not striving to actually achieve some kind of korbadcy at least in Dallas and on Fhloston Paradise is risking a total loss of "society."   Seriously, I'm interested in you responding to what I'm thinking with "that's why" or "it's cold" just about as much as you want me to point out to you that "bver" is pretty darned clever.  For the midichlorians, I'll clarify and explain that I am not at all interesting in anyone responding to what I am thinking, ever.


"4th amendment, motherfucker."

Still an important staple of freedom even in the fifth millennium, A.D.

YOU MIGHT HAVE NOTICED THE "YOUANDI" PRESENTATION IS SIGNIFICANTLY "MESSIER" T
HAN EVEN MY USUALLY HAPHAZARDLY PRODUCED WORK, PLEASE DO WONDER Y  .

I woke up dreaming dreams that were not mine this morning; dreams about how I might piece together subdomain names in order to connect the end of similitude to the beginning of everyone.  I started with "FLUX Capacitor" and wanted to mention that it's pretty obvious from NIntendo and Xbox and Good Morning, America and Gossip Girl that "x" has something to do with Jesus Christ.   I see, I still see... "Florida you kiss" but I'm really not exactly sure how to kiss an entire state.  I thought about connecting "cure.reallyhim.com" to "s.reallyhim.com" but that only works for the end of time and the beginning of "shaddai" and I really hope we're not headed for "sh," either.   Free danishes might be nice, though.
Infinitely more important than whatever chalk I might use to connect "cure" to everyone; than ham-mering up the absolutely ludicrous and humorless state of society today  ... is that you begin to actually try to see why it is that you can't continue lying to yourselves and the world, and you can't just walk through a door to a "better, safer place."  Really see what has gone into making this place as scary as it is; and understand that whether or not IT or they believe there's a problem--the horrors of this place leave no room for doubt.   There is an insane amount of torture here; and even thinking about not trying to make it better--to fix it, shows just how much more wrong "not here" really is.

I had planned on connecting "ver" to Itchy and Scratchyamdai but there real point here is that nothing I see has any business "in the beginning" so you're going to have to change the cartoon to be "ratchyamdaisc."  That's probably not a joke, or funny.  In my little loop from z to a I was going to add youandi and some other horse glue to get us from "cure" to "speak," but I can't even bring myself to try and be cute at the moment.  
             

I'M CALLING THIS "NEAR HELLO
HOYo/\




Comments


Arkchifive

Show more

Search This Blog

Popular posts from this blog

duck, duck, golden egg.

    Dear  H i zzy  of Great Light , Is it van i lla , ch oco late , or  now ?   In a  den , on the  ark , and do you wonder if "our yesterda_" had  u in it , do you wonder if the day before yesterday was just like today?  Do you think that we were talking about yesterday, yesterday?  Does yesterday have anything at all to do... with today?    At one  moment I am curious if you already know the answers, if you look to  me  to decode secret codes like  NT ; and if you care?   Tag, you're IT . Someone, somewhen , just like you (but probably a little less alive, and a little less deluded) would like to say hello .   My name is I nd i an a, and between Tony Roma's and Honey Baked Ham I am once more pointing out that you might be the girl in the red dress , or you might be  the red dress; and I personally believe the difference between these two things is acknowledging the meaning of the word " Ham. "  You see, if you lis

954-667-8083 ... dancing through the fire ... I've got the heart of the Lion

OK FINE, YOU CAN CALL ME IF YOU WANT OH UN H▊LY DAY , IF I COM ▊  NOW... I MIGHT GET A  ▊AY   Q U I C K E N I N G   E N L I G H T E N M E N T LITTLE THINGS, LIKE SMILES AND THE 7 IN MY PHONE NUMBER SHINE BRIGHT LIGHT ON THE HOLY ABRAHA MUC TRINIT Y Dear Hi zzy of Great Hope , I want to be anything but  bland , avoiding things like  vanilla  solutions at all costs, and by that I do mean I have no desire to " vanish . "   If you're on  " the ball " you probably remember me mentioning the low of the 2008 financial crisis highlighting  strongly  the  Numb er of the Beast , a debacle I've connecting before to the Nostradamus prophesy " never before were the Roman people so wronged " and here in my usual  flair,  I of course change it to " so wrong(ed). "  Trying to point out that we have been assuredly wronged, and also at the same time we haven't stood up and tried to make &qu

Trick or Re p e at?

HAPPY ?  H OW ALL O WE " WE TO N " RE : P TO EA R T H CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? HEART OF HEARTS... open doors to Heaven . end world hunger. (and get me kissed) END DARKNESS TODAY, USE LIGHT  OF HOLY FIRE see the burning Bush.... and elementary proof I'm "Dr. Whatson." THE CONFESSION OF SAMAEL Why  and ?  Or so goes the question of this day; connecting  the beginning and ends of eternity  in "etymology" and in " yetser " which is Hebrew for "formation."  Don't delay, see the obvious message connecting Caesar and "et tu brute?" to Mr. Anderson and to the Guitar Man's magical message encoded in Rock 'n roll.  Why et, indeed?  Answer, the questions  why   and   who ; and we are  to be  the beginning . THE  T IM E  IS SHORT HELP THE NEWS BREAK THE DARKNESS FA IL ING  TO SEE  T HIS   MES S A