Skip to main content

CY, WHY MIT Y... "an" on #anonymity.


This language--that I call a message in itself--is so interesting to me because of the contextual relationship between what they say and the actual word it's embedded in--to me it's something like God's commentary on the word.  For instance "ALTERATIONS" Al, you are at I owe the Name Server.  With a little bit of thought in names like "KISS" and "RODDENBERRY" it's pretty easy to see that this is much more than a simple "search and replace" of names, these names have a significant clue to the related works and story around what's being named--and kind of show you how the "code of the Matrix" (are I ten?) really does prove "Creation" rather than simply hacking.  ANONYMITYDEMOCRACY, and SATAN are decent examples of how the tone of the word could go either way--something I see in many examples, and I read things like "an is the end of Satan" while at the same time "cy" should fulfill democracy in a "you complete me" sort of way.  


Why and?  Or so goes the question of this day; connecting the beginning and ends of eternity in "etymology" and in "yetser" which is Hebrew for "formation."  Don't delay, see the obvious message connecting Caesar and "et tu brute?" to Mr. Anderson and to the Guitar Man's magical message encoded in Rock 'n roll.  Why et, indeed?  Answer, the questions why and who; and we are to be the beginning.  Also, do see that "er" definitely means "and."
THE TIME IS SHORT


 

CY the Eye of Ra is a tool that controls, both me and you; and I've always said that qualifying that control--pointing out that changing how we understand things--even if it's "truthful"--alters our actions is something that any kind of "limited omniscience" that was trying to be helpful would have to do.  Remember, we've likened this tool to "I know kung fu" and to the idea of plugging Google into our heads--which I think we can see from all the SIRI-like question/answer tools and their popularity is a near eventuality for some people now, and probably everyone later.  So here we are, hic summus; staring at Medusa and wondering why "message->IT Y" is a "thing" from the Lord of Hosts to remind us not to lose our individuality and "who we are" as we embark on this nearly inevitable mashup of neuroscience, search engines, and Jeopardy! Table row, frame of reference, I be K.  Oopsdid I do that? ... again?  By the way if you don't see the connection between the Eye of Ra and Osiris and SIRI then you are ... failing to see the Forrest Gump from the firewood.



I just left Florida--where I noted "FLOAT" and "FLUSH" as highlighted words as the door kicked me on the way out; and noticed this interesting key in "anonymity" connecting to New Jerusalem--Kermitham--and "why, oh why, dear MIT?" that turns from meaning into the end of Satan as we begin the NAS that might be the New American Standard for "satisfactual" and I am still made of stonevery sure that it is the disclosure of my name that helps us see how and why we both needed this disclosure as well as some hands on experience with the tools of Heaven in order to turn the "SA" around or ... turn our society from South to Northeast as the embedded message in the word "STONE" implies... as it connects to David and Goliath, to Medusa, and to King Arthur.  In like kind, I see the word "WHY" turning from something that might connect "FLIP" and "SERENDIPITY" to Miss NessIPP after we get passed "why this message" with the answer of that question is IT and why--that seeing the light of "freedom and democracy" helps bring our light of goodness to the forefront of "CYAS" by helping us to answer both the question to the ages and "Dr. Who?" and do all the things that we really should... and would... be craving in light of the knowledge that we are inside a video game designed to build Heaven from "simulated (late??? ic Heli, ic Amoz) reality" and to understand the light of the "N" that saves all of Creation ensures that there will never again be a "simulated reality"--a place inside a computer that doesn't know it because of "HIDDEN DARKNESS."
You might not see it, but if you imagine Creation is a very large place, and that there may be many "simulated realities" that have come of this repetitive process in names like Genesis and Israel and Jeshurun (is, is, run) that are a sort of prison for people until there are doors connecting them to Heaven(s) you might see how the existence of the situation in this place proves that this message has not yet been received or acted on.  To me "simulated reality" being a secret is the original lie, the actual source of Hell, and it certainly contributes to other "sources" like endless rewinding or repetition... in secret.  Why, MIT--why you are to be (I hope...) the end of "Adam's anonymity" and that's a good thing.
MIT, I need you to dox me, and do so even though the Department of Defense and every period reminds all the girls that are supposed to be dreaming about being my partner that my loneliness is killing me.... or so sings the Spears of Destiny... and Dave Matthews, by the way, who reminds you that nobody needs to notice it, now.  
It's just reflexive control, I'm not really Idaho (just kidding girls) or shy.  Wait no, I'm shy.

I'm in Pa's a den... a
you'd better whorry






Comments


Arkchifive

Show more

Search This Blog

Popular posts from this blog

duck, duck, golden egg.

    Dear  H i zzy  of Great Light , Is it van i lla , ch oco late , or  now ?   In a  den , on the  ark , and do you wonder if "our yesterda_" had  u in it , do you wonder if the day before yesterday was just like today?  Do you think that we were talking about yesterday, yesterday?  Does yesterday have anything at all to do... with today?    At one  moment I am curious if you already know the answers, if you look to  me  to decode secret codes like  NT ; and if you care?   Tag, you're IT . Someone, somewhen , just like you (but probably a little less alive, and a little less deluded) would like to say hello .   My name is I nd i an a, and between Tony Roma's and Honey Baked Ham I am once more pointing out that you might be the girl in the red dress , or you might be  the red dress; and I personally believe the difference between these two things is acknowledging the meaning of the word " Ham. "  You see, if you lis

954-667-8083 ... dancing through the fire ... I've got the heart of the Lion

OK FINE, YOU CAN CALL ME IF YOU WANT OH UN H▊LY DAY , IF I COM ▊  NOW... I MIGHT GET A  ▊AY   Q U I C K E N I N G   E N L I G H T E N M E N T LITTLE THINGS, LIKE SMILES AND THE 7 IN MY PHONE NUMBER SHINE BRIGHT LIGHT ON THE HOLY ABRAHA MUC TRINIT Y Dear Hi zzy of Great Hope , I want to be anything but  bland , avoiding things like  vanilla  solutions at all costs, and by that I do mean I have no desire to " vanish . "   If you're on  " the ball " you probably remember me mentioning the low of the 2008 financial crisis highlighting  strongly  the  Numb er of the Beast , a debacle I've connecting before to the Nostradamus prophesy " never before were the Roman people so wronged " and here in my usual  flair,  I of course change it to " so wrong(ed). "  Trying to point out that we have been assuredly wronged, and also at the same time we haven't stood up and tried to make &qu

Trick or Re p e at?

HAPPY ?  H OW ALL O WE " WE TO N " RE : P TO EA R T H CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? HEART OF HEARTS... open doors to Heaven . end world hunger. (and get me kissed) END DARKNESS TODAY, USE LIGHT  OF HOLY FIRE see the burning Bush.... and elementary proof I'm "Dr. Whatson." THE CONFESSION OF SAMAEL Why  and ?  Or so goes the question of this day; connecting  the beginning and ends of eternity  in "etymology" and in " yetser " which is Hebrew for "formation."  Don't delay, see the obvious message connecting Caesar and "et tu brute?" to Mr. Anderson and to the Guitar Man's magical message encoded in Rock 'n roll.  Why et, indeed?  Answer, the questions  why   and   who ; and we are  to be  the beginning . THE  T IM E  IS SHORT HELP THE NEWS BREAK THE DARKNESS FA IL ING  TO SEE  T HIS   MES S A