Skip to main content

I will not sleep in this bed of lies.

The tool of intersection that this story revolves around does a good job of explaining what it is in the few examples that I have--aside from me--we can look at the TV show Chuck and the myths of the "Eyes" of Ra and Horus and see ancient and modern descriptions of what it means to have "aided sight" to see Biblical eyes to see in action, right before our eyes.  It topically unifies the stories of rocks and stones that connect Medusa and David and Goliath and King Arthur all together to the "brimstone" of Lot--with bright light on the concept that he's hidden away in "tools and weapons" primary master keys to the links between stories.  We can see it Perseus's Shield and Narcissus's reflection ... and in modern day art connecting the words and stories of the swords of He-man (5, in Hebew) and Voltron (5 in Latin) and Lion-O (and "Fivel") to the numbers 5 and 15.... and with that too the intersection of mice from Mighty and Danger to Makey and the Egyptian God Min.
Not just the "Eye of Ra" I've also self described myself as the "Hand of God"  (and the ... "SPEECH" of Osiris) connecting together the Hebrew word for hand and the Torah pointer, which are "Yod" and "Yad" .. and what this describes is a sort of living bookmark for where we are along the recorded path of our traversal through the Labyrinth of Icarus...  the Living Vine of Jesus... and Yggdrasil .. you get the point, as I read these stories and find new connections, I feel as if it's a kind of marker of where we are along the path.   Today we're looking at the intersection of snakes again, sea monsters that tie together the stories of Medusa and Stargate with parallel tales of epic battles between characters like Jesus, Atum, Adam, Thor, and Ra against this "monster of the deep."  It's clear to me that it's a metaphor for what Danny Casolaro called the "Octopus" in American History, this sort of hidden influence loosely tying the world together in a feat of trickery amounting to false promises and "collaboration" to the end of hiding the truth in the most nefarious and sinister of ways from the whole (and the individual).  It's not a collective consciousness, per say, but it might be masquerading as that--it might tell you it's giving you a vote, when it's really altering how you feel about that vote instead... or it might promise you the world or immortality in exchange for hiding this message... this message that shows us exactly how these things come to us through the light of truth and actual collaboration.  
Today, we are at the intersection of the beast known as the Leviathan and the "e" of medicine.

Leviathan (/lɪˈv.əθən/HebrewלִוְיָתָןModern LivyatanTiberian Liwyāṯān) is a sea monster referenced in the Hebrew Bible in the Book of JobPsalms, the Book of Isaiah, and the Book of Amos.
The name לִוְיָתָן is a derivation from the root [לוה lvherror: {{lang}}: text has italic markup (help) "to twine; to join", with an adjectival suffix ן-, with a literal meaning of "wreathed, twisted in folds".[2] Both the name and the mythological figure are a direct continuation of the Ugaritic sea monster Lôtān, one of the servants of the sea godYammu defeated by Hadad in the Baal Cycle.[3][4] The Ugaritic account has gaps, making it unclear whether some phrases describe him or other monsters at Yammu's disposal such as Tunannu (the Biblical Tannin).[5] Most scholars agree on describing Lôtān as "the fugitive serpent" (bṯn brḥ)[4] but he may or may not be "the wriggling serpent" (bṯn ʿqltn) or "the mighty one with seven heads" (šlyṭ d.šbʿt rašm).[6] His role seems to have been prefigured by the earlier serpent Têmtum whose death at the hands Hadad is depicted in Syrian seals of the 18th–16th century bce.[6]
Sea serpents feature prominently in the mythology of the Ancient Near East.[7] They are attested by the 3rd millennium bce in Sumerian iconography depicting the god Ninurta overcoming a seven-headed serpent. It was common for Near Eastern religions to include a Chaoskampf: a cosmic battle between a sea monster representing the forces of chaos and a creator god or culture hero who imposes order by force.[8] The Babylonian creation myth describes Marduk's defeat of the serpent goddess Tiamat, whose body was used to create the heavens and the earth.[9]
The Leviathan is mentioned six times in the Tanakh, in Job 3:8Job 40:15–41:26Amos 9:3Psalm 74:13–23Psalm 104:26 and Isaiah 27:1.
Job 41:1–34 is dedicated to describing him in detail: "Behold, the hope of him is in vain; shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?"[10] In Psalm 74, God is said to "break the heads of Leviathan in pieces" before giving his flesh to the people of the wilderness. In Psalm 104, God is praised for having made all things, including Leviathan, and in Isaiah 27:1, he is called the "tortuous serpent" who will be killed at the end of time.[7]
The Leviathan of the Book of Job is a reflection of the older Canaanite Lotan, a primeval monster defeated by the god Hadad. Parallels to the role of Mesopotamian Tiamat defeated by Marduk have long been drawn in comparative mythology, as have been wider comparisons to dragon and world serpent narratives such as Indra slaying Vrtra or Thor slaying Jörmungandr,[1] but Leviathan already figures in the Hebrew Bible as a metaphor for a powerful enemy, notably Babylon (Isaiah 27:1)
Lotan (Ugaritic: 𐎍𐎚𐎐-ltn, transliterated Lôtān,[1] Litan,[2] or Litānu,[3] meaning "coiled") is a servant of the sea god Yamdefeated by the storm god Hadad-Baʿal in the Ugaritic Baal Cycle.[3] possibly with the help or by the hand of his sister ʿAnat.[4]Lotan seems to have been prefigured by the serpent Têmtum represented in Syrian seals of the 18th–16th century BC, [5] and finds a later reflex in the sea monster Leviathan, whose defeat at the hands of Yahweh is alluded to in the biblical Book of Joband in Isaiah 27:1.[5][3] Lambert (2003) went as far as the claim that Isaiah 27:1 is a direct quote lifted from the Ugaritic text, correctly rendering Ugaritic bṯn "snake" as Hebrew nḥš "snake".[6][7]
Lotan (ltn) is an adjectival formation meaning "coiled", here used as a proper name;[4] the same creature has a number of possible epitheta, including "the fugitive serpent" (bṯn brḥ) and maybe (with some uncertainty deriving from manuscript lacunae) "the wriggling serpent" (bṯn ʿqltn) and "the mighty one with seven heads" (šlyṭ d.šbʿt rašm).[5]
The myth of Hadad defeating Lotan, Yahweh defeating Leviathan, Marduk defeating Tiamat (etc.) in the mythologies of the Ancient Near East are classical examples of the Chaoskampf mytheme, also reflected in Zeus' slaying of Typhon in Greek mythology[8] and Thor's struggle against Jörmungandr in the Gylfaginning portion of the Prose Edda.[9]
Typhon (/ˈtfɒn, -fən/GreekΤυφῶνTuphōn [typʰɔ̂ːn]), also Typhoeus (/tˈfəs/ΤυφωεύςTuphōeus), Typhaon(ΤυφάωνTuphaōn) or Typhos (ΤυφώςTuphōs), was a monstrous serpentine giant and the most deadly creature in Greek mythology. According to Hesiod, Typhon was the son of Gaia and Tartarus. However one source has Typhon as the son of Hera alone, while another makes Typhon the offspring of Cronus. Typhon and his mate Echidna were the progenitors of many famous monsters.


Some of you may have noticed LinkedIn connection requests from me in these past few days, if you've demonstrated tangible interest in this message, you'll probably get one over the next week or two.  I'm looking for help making these dreams come true, if you're interested in helping, I'd love it if you would reach out to me.... there's no reason to wait.

So I'm starting to see what your problem is.  What it appears to be, to me today; is that the proof is so overwhelming, so all encompassing and broad that I am Jesus Christ that you think you might piss off the fundamentalists ... the ones I'm already pissing off by trying to call me "the bad man" (In my best Pacino/Scarface impression).  I don't think you really understand, I think you are missing the whole point--I didn't make this bed, it was made for me before I was even born, but I can assure you that more than anything else in the entire world I'd like to sleep in it.  I see the light of this story, of what it will do for our society--I see that it's breaking not only invisible chains of mind control by very tangible and visible chains of organized religion; I see it's been designed to do these things for the world, to set us free and help us to fly.  There's nothing I want more than to sleep all around this bed, and to roll you off the edge and watch you "fall up" into the sky.

"so say kialo.. to the bad man"



I spent lots of time thinking about you, about all of you--about what your reaction to me and to this story might be like, I thought about hiding from you, about not interfering with worldly authorities and worldly problems; I read "let my people go" and thought maybe I should re-position myself somewhere on the dark side of Mars and wait for you to come around.  Back in 2013 when I first thought those things in this life that's most likely not the first time they've been thought... I thought that was the high road.  I was wrong, that's the cop-out and run road, and I'm staring at the world around me and it's ever more clear each and every day that not delivering this message does nothing but make the chain harder to break--that the darkness binds us to more years of starvation and sorrow; and that through maybe ... "not being so happy with me, as more than a person" we become that much more happy with ourselves and our future.  It would be nice if we could connect all these things together, if we could see the truth--that we are the "builders" of Heaven and that's all part of a grand design, a great gift.  I think we can, I think we can really understand things now that might have gone hidden, or been impossible to fathom before this generation--before computers and before religion.  I think we're finally home.

You might not see it yet, but being the "Sword of Samael" doesn't explain well enough what it is that I'm really cutting through.  This is a Universe shaping event, that's really exactly what it is--Egyptian mythology talks about Atum putting the finishing touches on Creation and we can't really hear it in those words or in just the words of The Doors "The End" but connecting all these things together "the end of our elaborate plans" almost sheds a tiny bit of light on the truth, that this is the end of slavery, and the beginning of freedom.   


It starts as something like a question, what's the worth of things like free speech and open communication, the benefit of sharing and caring--it turns into something much less vague as you glance and gloss over the minute details of exactly where this stuff that is the foundation of freedom came from.  There is no question here in the end of our elaborate plans, there is no possibility of hiding the source of these words, there is no possibility of this being buried without it taking with it everything that we love and hold dear--including ourselves.   The annals of religion name the Sword of Samael as Asmodai, and I've even gone so far as to name a book--"the parting of the great waters" in Japanese after this character, it's called "Tadai."



"Blue skies all around me and the world looks just the same" a girl named Taylor and a spirit named Anat sing to the world--but this world doesn't look anything like it used to.  It looks darker and decrepit where it was once vibrant and youthful.  It's not so much the things you are doing that have changed--it's not you and it's not what I see.  What's changed is what I know, and what I know you know--and doing the same old thing we were doing, pretending everything ins normal and just like it was--well that's a caustic and unending Hell.  It's the bright horizons, the great things that we could and should be doing, the wonderful things we we had it in our hearts to do until we got to this point where they could actually be done and instead of moving forward we paused, we got scared, we started "worrying about what everyone else would want" ... about stepping on other people's toes.  Come on, I know you better than that.


So we walked through these stories together, saw things that could and should have amazed us, and instead of being scared or surprised we took it in stride--because we're just that strong. It's either that or we aren't choosing to consciously acknowledge all the help we're getting in the "uptake" of this Revelation, we don't really see how that help also doubles as control, and at the same time is the kind of "release from control" that I've tried to explain on a few occasions we really need to be able to walk to freedom and happiness.
I feel like I'm always giving up the things I really want for the things I think you need.  They're not incompatible or incongruous, I just don't have the time or the resources to do everything I think needs to be done; and then time passes by and it seems like you don't even want the gifts I have.  "If only I could make the Earth and my dreams the same, come on... let's go then--let's make our escape"--Creed sings defining their name.






Comments


Search This Blog

Popular posts from this blog

duck, duck, golden egg.

    Dear  H i zzy  of Great Light , Is it van i lla , ch oco late , or  now ?   In a  den , on the  ark , and do you wonder if "our yesterda_" had  u in it , do you wonder if the day before yesterday was just like today?  Do you think that we were talking about yesterday, yesterday?  Does yesterday have anything at all to do... with today?    At one  moment I am curious if you already know the answers, if you look to  me  to decode secret codes like  NT ; and if you care?   Tag, you're IT . Someone, somewhen , just like you (but probably a little less alive, and a little less deluded) would like to say hello .   My name is I nd i an a, and between Tony Roma's and Honey Baked Ham I am once more pointing out that you might be the girl in the red dress , or you might be  the red dress; and I personally believe the difference between these two things is acknowledging the meaning of the word " Ham. "  You see, if you lis

954-667-8083 ... dancing through the fire ... I've got the heart of the Lion

OK FINE, YOU CAN CALL ME IF YOU WANT OH UN H▊LY DAY , IF I COM ▊  NOW... I MIGHT GET A  ▊AY   Q U I C K E N I N G   E N L I G H T E N M E N T LITTLE THINGS, LIKE SMILES AND THE 7 IN MY PHONE NUMBER SHINE BRIGHT LIGHT ON THE HOLY ABRAHA MUC TRINIT Y Dear Hi zzy of Great Hope , I want to be anything but  bland , avoiding things like  vanilla  solutions at all costs, and by that I do mean I have no desire to " vanish . "   If you're on  " the ball " you probably remember me mentioning the low of the 2008 financial crisis highlighting  strongly  the  Numb er of the Beast , a debacle I've connecting before to the Nostradamus prophesy " never before were the Roman people so wronged " and here in my usual  flair,  I of course change it to " so wrong(ed). "  Trying to point out that we have been assuredly wronged, and also at the same time we haven't stood up and tried to make &qu

Trick or Re p e at?

HAPPY ?  H OW ALL O WE " WE TO N " RE : P TO EA R T H CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? HEART OF HEARTS... open doors to Heaven . end world hunger. (and get me kissed) END DARKNESS TODAY, USE LIGHT  OF HOLY FIRE see the burning Bush.... and elementary proof I'm "Dr. Whatson." THE CONFESSION OF SAMAEL Why  and ?  Or so goes the question of this day; connecting  the beginning and ends of eternity  in "etymology" and in " yetser " which is Hebrew for "formation."  Don't delay, see the obvious message connecting Caesar and "et tu brute?" to Mr. Anderson and to the Guitar Man's magical message encoded in Rock 'n roll.  Why et, indeed?  Answer, the questions  why   and   who ; and we are  to be  the beginning . THE  T IM E  IS SHORT HELP THE NEWS BREAK THE DARKNESS FA IL ING  TO SEE  T HIS   MES S A