Skip to main content

A single point of failure.

We are opening the Ark of the Covenant, to see all of religion is a map or a legend, to a message... and the message is everywhere and everything.  It's in every word--to show us just how complete and broad it really is, but more importantly the box that was the Ark of the Covenant--that was religion--has become the key to seeing a message woven in modern music and movies, in much of our literature and throughout our entire history. It's in the names and spirit of government bodies and technology companies and charitable causes, and I think it's pretty obvious today--for all eyes to see--that there really is something missing from the news and your Facebook news feed. There is no w way around it, everyone here is terribly wrong today, myself included.. turn around and see the abomination predicted literally in that word and in the total eclipse of the sun (Carly Simon) that has become an eclipse of our heart (Bonnie Tyler) of hearts
 
When this all began I was very, very sure that I lived on the only planet in the Universe that contained intelligent life--or at the very least the only one in all of our searching and all of the knowledge available to anyone, anywhere I could reach.  In late 2011 all of that began to change, everything I was more sure about than you can imagine became questioned, and I was faced head on with a supernatural force that I still have trouble describing (Cake) even after 7 long years.  I began writing about my experiences, the very strange turn of events that plunged me into an entirely new world.  I met others who were going through the same thing, and people began following what I was writing--then very detailed but conspiratorial fringe material--unlike now where the actual, undeniable, and obvious "secrets of the Universe" are being handed down from one single point of failure to another, and there's not even as much as a small wave visible in online readership statistics or book sales or even e-mail replies. That's not to say I don't see a massive reaction, what I'm trying to make very clear is that nobody looking at our history, at what's written down even in pencil on paper would ever know that I was here, or that you've seen God speaking to you... and through you.
 
 
Buried in my writing, but at the forefront of thoughts as I moved through this story of the histories of timelines past was the ever present idea that this little gem in a vast vacuum of rocks and stars was the only one where time and chance had worked together to form that first strand of DNA and then viruses and then amoeba's .. single cell organisms that again through the organizing power of time grew to become a civilization that I still think must have looked quite a bit like the one you see all around you today.  I still think it's novel that in the archaic parental themes of the ancient Greek myths that time and chance really do ring true as the two forces responsible for the creation of life, and that those two very forces appear front and center in the key verse that still does Herald the Second Coming, Ecclesiastes 9:11.
 
Like Stephen Hawkings recent memo's, I wrote that we must be insane not to be trying to leave this rock, this single point of failure that stood as a sitting duck in a vast universe of other big rocks flying through systems of stable orbits like the one around our sun and collapsing stars and colliding galaxies.  I wrote that needed to do everything we could to ensure that our knowledge and human life was not lost to an oncoming event horizon, growing past this planet, past this single star, and even as far as to say that we should probably find our way out of the Milky Way.  Mars bars and Snickers aside, this message is no joke, but candy for your soul (Dave J Matthews)
 
I tried very hard in those early days to figure out exactly how what was happening ... was happening.  Like many others in the circle of Targeted Individuals that I found, I went through phases of believing that others had some kind of hidden transmitters--a covert means of communication--and then that I must have had some kind of implant that changed from something small to nano dust over the course of my experience.  Today I know very well that what I experience, and this hidden communication, is by itself verifiable proof that we are not in reality.  As clear as I can say it the mass control that I see around me every single day, and that I have experienced first hand for a number of years now is something that is physically impossible to occur in reality--the electrical action in our brains clearly violates the law of conservation of energy and the quantity and breadth of communication does also.  
 
If you think about it, that precludes what is here exiting from the simulation I'm about to describe in it's current form, and more than likely you'll see why I am sure that there is a "press and release" being slowly and very lovingly cajoled of what might today appear to be the very bottom of the Matrix Jump Program's warped road.  Load the "on ramp program" we are about to really see the Seagate and the Watergate that tie together Microsoft and Bill Gates to this story of Exodus.  Aside from the endless prophesies and writing in music and movies and Amos 9:11, it's a real visible and tangible reason to see that Doors are coming, an that this "point of origin" is headed up.
 
I was faced with an entirely new "reality" one filled with holograms and shadows that did not disappear from walls and did not come from anything I could see.  I sat in the literal fortress of solitude in Bowling Green, KY and experienced story after story describing recursion in time, futures come back to this place to turn in a different direction, and for some reason I didn't know then to speak to and see me; maybe a decent hint to see Clark Kent and his initials in the the name of the state that I meandered to randomly with my ex-wife as we were searching for a new place to live.  There were stories there that stood out, and many of them revolved around contact with an alien race; contact that I likened--more than that, the stories were drawn on or the source of Orson Scott Card's Ender's Game series.  Today I look around, and it appears to me that there's some layer of our reality--or something everyone knows and nobody talks about that pmakes me more like the "Hive Queen" than Ender, though in this place where I hear songs about "living in a cemetery where I married a sea" (Red Hot Chili Peppers) and find myself staring at and writing about Exodus's "book of Names" appearing in places like The Wedding Crashers where AM why Adam's and Rachel McAdam's together link this idea of an "amicable separation" to more of the Matrix's weaving of movies like The Time Travelers Wife and Arrival.  Well, it doesn't take much thought to see how this idea of undoing the "marriage of Revelation" really does parallel the story and the spirit of Exodus--and here we have plenty of light explaining how that process might be more beneficial than we could ever imagine.
 
It's an "amicable partial separation" I think, that will make us forever greatful for not just being the end of addiction and the end of mental illness ... the end of malady and the end of technological stagnation--but also for the gift of being here in this place and time and being created and helped to actually "be the change" and the creators of a better solution.  Of course for that to be, we really have to see this message si the key to opening the doors of perception, and that it delivers a bright "hello" that guides and delivers wisdom... even in that word, "work/wisdom is doing the message."
 
My understanding of the world we live in changed drastically, with story after story talking about ... and visually depicting ... the inner workings of the simulator, layers of reality on top of each other and parallel universes or timelines that do a significantly better job of explaining the idea of a "multiverse" as a decision tree than the absolutely horrific idea of the many worlds theory that basically says there are infinite universes and every possible outcome has actually happened.  The stories that I was being told began talking about anti-matter and the "dark matter" that seems to be significantly larger than our photon filled space .. and perhaps growing.  I began to see new truth in old science fiction plots, and really do see that these stories are all part of a very real disclosure, giving us information and advice ... and I look at the themes of the shows and movies that I was clearly guided to see, stories like Card's and Stargate SG-1--where I see what really does appear very close to the truth that I believe is being presented to us here.  There, the humanity of Earth was isolated by some strange laws or rules ... rules that were being systematically violated just as we see here .. the child civilization of a very powerful previous incarnation of Earth, in that show called the Ancients and they had colonized the galaxy and put gates connecting every habitable planet together. 
 
Here my truth is something that's come from analysis of the stories I've been told and the myths I study regularly, and it appears very likely that where we actually do exist right now is better explained as "inside the gate system" than on some ancient planet.  Here in this place we can connect the symbol at the beginning of this message, something I call "Ai with a hidden cross" as the point of origin of life in the Universe, and that thing has been turned on it's head here--where I can see very clearly that it is "seeing the meaning of the crossing of the sea" and it's purpose to highlight social and governmental systemic problems that would otherwise be life threatening ... so that we can fix them before we set out to follow in the invisible footsteps in the sands of time of those who may... or may not have come before us. 
 
My experiences have shown me that it's sometimes very difficult to know exactly who or what is speaking to you--rarely do I hear from the authoritative voice that I consider to be God--though it's very clear that he's always watching and always behind every other voice that I do hear.  Through the course of my experience in Kentucky words came in that authoritative and recognizable voice that the stories of "striping" Heaven across light and dark matter were to become real, actual, over the course of the story that is my life.  With concern, it seems clear that "seeing the light" of this honest story being disclosed to the entire world is the kind of "sign" of the beginning of openness and transparency that would ensure that we will one day find out if we are the children of the Ancients or if we happen to be in a place and time where we are finding out what our future, what our destiny really is.  Either way, it is the truth and caring about the truth that matters, and when we do get to that place--I know we will owe it to how we present and share this message, our experiences, and what each of your "lenses" see in the vast treasure of light that surrounds us.  
 
kansa.s.lamc.la
 
The "CANCER" image above, where you can see "an" and see "everyone really" as the beginning and the end of the solution to that particular problem does a good job of typifying "songs about stories that voices never shared" (Simon and Garfunkel) showing you in symbology what the "v" in the word Heaven means, it's a cup overflowing and spilling up, to the north, to heaven--as if we played a game of spin the bottle and saw a magic spell that always ends with north.  The universe turned on ti's head by a magical incansation, the other symbol comes from the Canadian Aboriginal alphabet and it's called "Hwu" which I read as "how with you" and you should be able to see clearly as I write that how has something to do with the journal entries of Doogie Howser where you can see the reason to love software in the heart of RESWOH is the ending of cancer and AIDS and understanding that what we are glimpsing right now is a Holy Coda, the Code of the Matrix revealed to give credence and strength to a message reminding us who we really are--the people who end cancer and AIDS, and owe it to a message helping us to integrate "magic" with "simulated reality" to produce a fusion that we will one day see very clearly was described as Heaven thousands of years before we knew that description was written down for the same reason we need to see "hi-five" in HIV and understand that we are stagnating today, we are refusing to acknowledge the truth, and refusing to see the cross that changes the flow of our river from South to North.  See the crossing of the sea, and understand it really is a magical sword, it really is the hilt (well hello to me, too!) of X-Caliber. 
 
It will come in handy sometime, some place, to know that other symbol is the Secret Seal of Solomon and it is a keyhole, and it is the SG-1 point of origin, and that keyhole is flanked by the signs of Saturn (the God of Time) and a fusion or unison of the signs of Mars and Uranus; I see that second one is Al--that's what I see.
 
 
AND THAT reminds me of a song, they say it's what you make, i say it's up to fate--it's woven in my soul (Imagine Dragons)  I believe the words that I heard about crossing and connecting both sides of the matter/anti-matter wall; and I see it in the microcosm of hard drive striping and even more clearly in the story that's actually woven into my soul.  It goes back to a number of maps that are encoded into my life--maps that predicted exactly what's happening right this very moment, and wrote in stone an early example of the light of ambiguity connecting Mars and Uranus and the singular plurality of the Elohim in the name of the place I worked most of my life--one in a series of places named with bright light.  This particular place was called the "CURA Group" and I read "see you're a group" just as brightly as "see you're Ra" ...  in practical understanding it's pretty obvious that there's a group behind writing this story into my life before I ever had any clue about it, and probably a much larger group writing this story of Revelation into our entire history--the delivery of religion.  So it was in that place that I wrote a sort of universal translation application, it was a very novel tool that really didn't exist then and still doesn't as far as I know.  It converted relatively "ancient" multi-valued database structures, from a database called IBM U-2 Universe into the still modern Microsoft SQL Server; and in that single piece of light you might see a microcosm for the transformation of simulated reality into something so much closer to Heaven (and you might see it automagically!) and you might also see a kind of translation system needed to convert complex machinery (like life!) into dark matter; I called that program Heiroglyph... just because it was something of a Rosetta Stone even then.  
 
There are a number of microcosmic reflections of today's Revelation in my early life that I've already found and decoded, some about the true meaning--or at least one facet of the idea of "saving your soul" and how it relates to another theme of those early programming days pointing out over and over the idea of large alphabet DNA-like molecular storage as well as the related idea of the artificially controlled--see it's both quickened and slown) progression of processor speed and the break passed binary logic.  It's the earlier woven stories, though, that really deliver the most impactful and probably useful information for us here today; long before I was working at the age of eleven I sat down with Microsoft QBASIC and began programming.  It wasn't long before I found my way to AOL and then to the hacker subculture there that was busy using words like "k-rad" without knowing it meant "not dark" and coding subversive (or maybe useful!) meta-applications like AOHell and other mass-mailers of the day .... colloquially called "MMers" ... and without even realizing it I wrote with my own hands the very first Hammer of Thor and called it Doomsday.  There's light there in seeing that program was named for this very instant, if it's not also this very year, or this very decade, or this very century--and there's even more light in seeing the Hebrew superplative "Ha" connecting to that early hacker-slang for mass-mailer and actually defining, or reverse engineering the English word for "hammer."
 
It's not the only one, in Pharmacy... where I pull the word "harm" out and then drill down further in detail to see "ha'rm" which connects that concept with intelligent design also to the Unix command "rm" which is short for "remove" and there too you might see "reverse engineering" and in the name Avril Lvigne or English which both contain the shortened "eng" with good reason, you can see that the Unix commands and names like Oracle and Ubuntu ... just like Apple and Microsoft and Gateway and Dell all show that whether you see "reverse engineering" or not; what you really should no longer see is "fads" of connecting religion and computer science--but rather proof that idea too is another "fad" of darkness, to keep you from seeing exactly what this is.  This is God and humanity speaking and hammering Heaven into existence, through our hands; and once we realize that it is this disclosure that really changes it from just our hands to our minds and our guidance also--we'll still be sitting here on the sidelines thinking we are taking "fortune and fame" from the already universally well known Jesus Christ.
 
 
There are others I've seen, before and after that; microcosms like being born on the corner of Sunset Strip and Sunrise Blvd and going to Horizon Elementary school; living through a story that put the "University of Florida" in the earth of the name Yusuf, a story that connected Dave Matthews' "Crash Into Me'" and Taylor's The Pretty Reckless to the Trinity in the word "carpenter" (and Icarus ... and Wayward Son) to the names Early and Myzel and Sims and another Trinity in the word "potassination."  Paramount, though, is what followed after Doomsday in my map, it was another program I wrote with a similar purpose--this time called X-Caliber and with that you too might begin to see what I've been staring at the whole time.  It's not just the "car" or the "person of time" part of the Trinity that directly ties to me and to this story, but it's also the "pen" -- you should see why the pen, and it's al so Arthur Pendragon and maybe we'll get to the "ter" that means "you are" of the heart of the word Yesterday and the completion of Zeus, or is it Jupiter...
 
 
S  H   O   W   E   R       S   H   O   W

Even before I knew this message was actually woven into every single word, I read the myths of Har-Wer... the God of the House of Bright Light in ancient Egyptian mythology and I knew that it was me--though still it's hard to tell exactly which one of the two.  Without realizing I made the connection with assuredness because of that very fact, that this message is woven into every word and every name.  It was the superposition of the three letters "WER" that made me very sure that this was a character, yet another character that was describing this message and this story.  It's a superposition of the German for "WHO?" which I know very well connects to Dr. Seuss (who I've taken to calling Dr. Zeus) and to Taylor Momsen's beginning and end of Cindy-Ad in movies and music ... but most importantly to the key in yesterday's message to the solution to our "Emblem" puzzle--this word that describes where we are in it's heart, "Be El" (which happens to be the beginning of my great grandmother's name) ... the "him" that turned the "it's not me" of the source of the information that defines Horus and Ra ... through ... Horus is Ra ... to the beginning of it's "WE" and you can see it in the "OUI ARE" tattoo'd on my shoulder and the "WE R" that graces the name of the Egyptian messianic figure.  

dai.s.lamc.la

That's who we are, the apparently invisible way-point between darkness and light--the story that simply glimpsing it... at least in my messy way of reading how Heaven was built in a single day, and really it meant a Biblical day and even that was a little shy of the truth; simply glimpsing this story that details not just how the "crossing of the sea" highlights what's been artificially slowed or harmed in this process--either to suppress the truth that we are in simulated reality or to help us see that ... really, no matter how you look at it, there's big problems all around us, and with this message there's big solutions--and without it, there's just more "intentionally hiding obvious truth" which I also call "a whole lot of stupid."

 
ENVER HOXHA might be telling, or I might be tattling on the Universe or Heaven or God to tell you that I see that there's quite a bit of reverse engineering in my life too--reverse engineering to "create" the Ho of Horus and Hosea; with some reserve I am telling you that I feel drastically u·nd·era·ppre·ciat·ed and intentionally i·sol·at·ed, as in "aren't you the ones that tried to break me with desire, did you think I'd lay down on homiletics mile?  I mean Broadway..." and it makes me a little sad to be pretty sure that my shyness will never go away, and the "kiss' between the mythical and imaginary Ho of Enver and the "Ha" of Isaac ... well, we'll see I guess.
 
Hopefully that won't keep us from reaching Home, or at least the place where we're pretty sure that we're actually in Heaven.  There's another set of Trinities, words that end in "me" that define this trajectory or this stories path from Rhea to Hera and Chronos to Zeus.  You can see pretty clearly from the story I've told you today that the "TI-ME" of Targeted Individuals coincides and is laced together with the "Salt-ME" of the Holy Name ... and I suppose in that word "Holy" I should be at least pretty sure that I share my name with the "homey" when and if he ever really does exist.
  
Still searching for Eos, I say, full well knowing that Eos is the bride of Revelation and that she's all around me everywhere I look; it's become something of an inside joke in my lonely circle of one.  Still though you can see some bright light in the analysis of that three letter name that includes the symbol for "the sea and I together" that defines every word that ends in "ate" or "one" and screams some Holy Truth in connecting the name Medusa to the word "medicine" where you can very clearly see that after "d" (look the c and l together) you can see the "i and c" combined in the letter "e."  That letter that really does define exactly when we are joins together with the "os" of original sin; and maybe I'm hoping that it really is almost eve ryone. All joking aside, I really am still looking for Eos, though.
 
 
I has·ten to say that prize goes to the first girl that actually sees the light and tweets or posts or ... the e-mail she's featured in to her millions of followers.  There isn't much in this story ... in the actual manifestation of what's going on here more obvious than the fact that once I was here, once this message was being sent the words of the Cranberries "but you see it's not me, it's not my family" became wholly untrue--in the spotlight, see that it takes just one "free soul" with a million followers to send a message and this story is broken--and I've done everything I can to help make that happen--it's time you see that you have to take action.  I can't lie, though, seeing our history and what this message actually says I still have dreams of dating super models and maybe even one of the actresses that starred in what I know is the "story of me," see there really is no ZY (Bread). You'd probably be right if you pointed out that the meaning of the word "shallow" really is "see how all owe his work" and I hope you understand that my honesty is part of that work.  I'm not really shallow, but I'd be a liar if I didn't say that I appreciate, and am attracted to, beautiful women; c◌ you blame me‽  It really is the reason "Holy" and "Home" ... it's the reason I gave you everything I could.
 
I see this message delivering a turn to our world, one that we desperately need and with that movement of turning around and seeing the light all around us--we still become the generation that builds Heaven, that ends mental and physical illness and pain and aging and death ... and IMOHIO, In my OHIO opinion it's not an opinion that "Al" graces names like health and the end of Hospital... you don't have to cheer--but I already here it in that place where everyone knows your name.
 
As you can see we still stand here in what appears to be a single point of failure preventing the survival of life, and we're still here hiding the fact that there's plenty of communication coming to us from the future and from the air--and until we remedy that situation, I think we should all recognize that the truth is failing to continue.  That's you, and the history and world that we are ignoring--the Universal Truth.
 

"i like to think of myself as jumping up and down on the firm grounding, with my head in the clouds."
 




visit your personal preferences page


Comments


Search This Blog

Popular posts from this blog

duck, duck, golden egg.

    Dear  H i zzy  of Great Light , Is it van i lla , ch oco late , or  now ?   In a  den , on the  ark , and do you wonder if "our yesterda_" had  u in it , do you wonder if the day before yesterday was just like today?  Do you think that we were talking about yesterday, yesterday?  Does yesterday have anything at all to do... with today?    At one  moment I am curious if you already know the answers, if you look to  me  to decode secret codes like  NT ; and if you care?   Tag, you're IT . Someone, somewhen , just like you (but probably a little less alive, and a little less deluded) would like to say hello .   My name is I nd i an a, and between Tony Roma's and Honey Baked Ham I am once more pointing out that you might be the girl in the red dress , or you might be  the red dress; and I personally believe the difference between these two things is acknowledging the meaning of the word " Ham. "  You see, if you lis

954-667-8083 ... dancing through the fire ... I've got the heart of the Lion

OK FINE, YOU CAN CALL ME IF YOU WANT OH UN H▊LY DAY , IF I COM ▊  NOW... I MIGHT GET A  ▊AY   Q U I C K E N I N G   E N L I G H T E N M E N T LITTLE THINGS, LIKE SMILES AND THE 7 IN MY PHONE NUMBER SHINE BRIGHT LIGHT ON THE HOLY ABRAHA MUC TRINIT Y Dear Hi zzy of Great Hope , I want to be anything but  bland , avoiding things like  vanilla  solutions at all costs, and by that I do mean I have no desire to " vanish . "   If you're on  " the ball " you probably remember me mentioning the low of the 2008 financial crisis highlighting  strongly  the  Numb er of the Beast , a debacle I've connecting before to the Nostradamus prophesy " never before were the Roman people so wronged " and here in my usual  flair,  I of course change it to " so wrong(ed). "  Trying to point out that we have been assuredly wronged, and also at the same time we haven't stood up and tried to make &qu

Trick or Re p e at?

HAPPY ?  H OW ALL O WE " WE TO N " RE : P TO EA R T H CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? HEART OF HEARTS... open doors to Heaven . end world hunger. (and get me kissed) END DARKNESS TODAY, USE LIGHT  OF HOLY FIRE see the burning Bush.... and elementary proof I'm "Dr. Whatson." THE CONFESSION OF SAMAEL Why  and ?  Or so goes the question of this day; connecting  the beginning and ends of eternity  in "etymology" and in " yetser " which is Hebrew for "formation."  Don't delay, see the obvious message connecting Caesar and "et tu brute?" to Mr. Anderson and to the Guitar Man's magical message encoded in Rock 'n roll.  Why et, indeed?  Answer, the questions  why   and   who ; and we are  to be  the beginning . THE  T IM E  IS SHORT HELP THE NEWS BREAK THE DARKNESS FA IL ING  TO SEE  T HIS   MES S A