Skip to main content

S p o o n


XEROX  THAT  HOUSTON, "NO SPOON FOR YOU"

BEGGING, IS PROBABLY THE CLOSEST WORD that you will ever find to what I've done for the last three or so years at this point, you might see it in the very earliest part word "beginning" and in some way you might also see these emails as a kind of continuation of my theme of trying to show us just how very important it is that we break the veil of simulated reality, and that we do it in a way that is uplifting and positive--maybe even antertaining.

 

I am sitting in a place where it appears to me from the conversations I have with people around me and from your "interesting response" to this "interesting message" that Creation itself is attempting to make me believe that you are no longer yourselves, that you've been replaced with some alternate version of you--either an older stupider one, or one from another planet or slice/layer/verse of simulation hell--that no longer cares about the things we cared about... I could start with pointing out "history" and "mythology" and the hidden meaning and purpose religion; and that segues quickly into "you don't care about curing cancer" and I'm baffled, dumbfounded, lost without answers or any kind of rational response.

There's plenty of "interesting message" to corroborate or enhance this opinion; the brightest shining words of all are "Son of the Morning" and I can see clearly that's what I am, except I don't see that you've come from any kind of morning--you've added a "u" instead of you.  So clever of me; what that means to me ostensibly is that this event happened in a parallel timeline, and most likely just like now there's such opposition to the truth and to my personality that I didn't get to "play around in the sun" as Morning Has Broken certainly implies the "one light of Eden" Hadid (G i.. g you think that's me?) already.  I should interject this thing I know very well; that our experiences make us who we are; and that I can tell you for certain that if I see "snow" and no "light" coming from this sea, you too will get to see wild Adam running around doing drugs and trying to hang out with models.  On the other hand, I know myself very well; and if you try, if you give this message the respect it deserves--and care for democracy and freedom and truth and the future that I am trying to help us build together; you will see someone that will be significantly more contrite than you expect, and most like someone trying very hard to live up to the "ideal" or the aura of greatness that I see this world once surrounded the idea of Jesus Christ with; sans piety, you'll never get me to be pious.

The "n" of Newton and Creation has a very special and specific meaning to the "Adam that succeeds" in showing you that something is making you not care about things that you not only used to care about but that you must care about for civilization to continue and to thrive.  I am trying to show you that you are missing the point, and it's very obvious that this message that focuses and centers on the technology and use of mind control is showing you first hand just how powerful it is--and changing how you feel and what you point where in the most ideal and most polarized of these two terms it is making you prefer to remain in Hell rather than try to make the world a better place, the thing, the process that is Heaven.

T H E   F I F T H   C O L U M N

KISSES AND HUGS; the last message I sent you surrounding the "prophesies of Heaven" and what it might be like that focused on songs... the file name (isome "tod" ga/MUASEEKHART.html) of it told you to "seek art" or perhaps also to "seek a heart" ... the intent was to prod you both now and in the future to look for God's answers to question you might have, and to problems that you cannot solve easily in the art of things surrounding them.  I believe he's put answers to many, many questions nearly everywhere we can look; names and related ideas; and quite a bit of this story and this plan focuses on the fact that it appears that we have become complacent; perhaps the "Morning" that came created a mentality that answers will just come easily to us... that God will solve all problems--for whatever reason quite a bit of the focus of what I am writing is about critical thinking and pattern matching; and taking into our own hands problems big and small, things that we might have once said "it's the just the way it is" or "I can't do anything to change that" and now realize that you can, and this message is a catalyst to change significantly more than I had ever thought was possible.
Along those lines, it appears that he's created a monstrosity of everyone acting clearly and knowingly against their own best interests; I can only imagine to achieve some hidden goal that nobody even realizes is stupid... let's assume it's "taking the rod from Adam's hand" and realize I'd like more than anything for some of you to be holding my rod; and instead of seeing that's what this message is literally designed to do; we are just waiting for the rod to fall to the bottom of Arthur's fabled lake that is quite literally the abyss of losing my heart.  You are doing that, by the way; you've lost it already... no offense or cruelty intended, but you are going to have to work significantly harder than I wanted you to in order to make be "happy with the people of this place" like I once was.  You've lost your love for democracy, the thing that made people protest the nuclear arms race, the thing that I see as being responsible for the end of "disenfranchisement" and the end of slavery--even though looking back at this map today it does appear that God's influence was significantly more involved in those things than I ever would have thought before I knew he was real--and before I knew that his heart was beating inside of our five fathers minds.

I stand in a place looking for art about what I've been meaning to write about for quite some time; what I expect to happen when this story finally breaks; and it brings me to the very obvious and very connected to the Fifth Adam's message, the TV series "V" for visitors.  Before I even begin to try and think about it though; I am looking for a "FIFTH COLUMN" in this place where I see very clearly that it should be everyone and that it is nobody at the same time; and that's distressing.  I'm distressed.

See in the name COLUMN as we've seen the many "sea of's" in the past stands out bright as one that includes three letters that I connect to "entire seas of people" surrounding things like the morning... the sea of "El" which is Vander's world, M which is Luke's and N which is ours--and understand that I see in these letters and their linear organization through time that we are looking at seas controlling seas, they call it Creation and fail to see that I am here as a "NICER POSSESSION ENDER" not just because that's what their message of Creation says, but because Creation itself is possession.... says Vader's father and Luke's son (together as one); unanamed as of yet.


R E D   S K Y

FRANKLY THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF THIS EVENT AND THIS STORY is to help us see what the Creation of this place believes is wrong here, what's he's done to make that more obvious--make those things significantly worse to stand out like a "THIS IS IT" cyan thumb; and to help us begin to see how very much we want these changes to happen and how there appears to be some sort of "argument' between talking about how to do them and "why they haven't been done for us yet."

In the show V and in the movie Jupiter Rising we can see some ideas about how medicine and the fountain of youth might be well integrated into our society without turning us all into invisible clouds of dust that have been confused and bewildered into believing that we are all "everything" and have no need to be "anything" at the same time.  These are good examples of how and why you should "SEEK ART" for your answers; but here are mine, this is what I believe will happen over the course of the next few days; or the next year if you continue to be so god damned stubborn.

AMPLE PROOF has been delivered to you; I've commented and urged you to see that you do not need a statistical analysis to understand you have proof of time travel and proof of Creation right before your eyes--and that nobody else needs it either, this is so obvious everyone and their pet chimp can see it.   I've even tried to threaten you and connect this thing, this "seeing and acting" thing with the concept of Biblical Judgement; to see that the idea or the words "we can just wait until it's proven" to begin trying to change the world and make it a better place is the kind of mentality that I and this message are attempting to destroy.  That's "mentality" not "men" and I need to wake up and see that you too, no matter who you are, has a moral and ethical obligation to do something to help shed light on why it is we are staring at God's face and falling to the ground.

I have a long, long, long list of anachronistic paradoxes that I could put in a single email and look at you and say "it is done" and know in my heart that it's been done for years now--I have delivered "the message" he's written, you've written, and I've read; I've done it in a way that will ensure that the future does not lose it.  I've lived up to the lore and the demand of Mohammed, whose "cross to bear" is doing exactly as I've just explained is well past the point of completion.  Just to give you another that links his name to Abraham; sorry if you've heard it all before, but seeing the "father, the sun God, and the obvious Holy Spirit of Isaac" in trine in the name of Abraham... and the paradox highlighted by knowing that concept didn't exist in our time line for thousands of years after that name was coined and written in the Holy Bible is just about as "bright a flash" as seeing "let there be light" in Exodus.  Look, now you see the "fourth father" of Abraham Lincoln's speech, the Holy "m" of the sons of Noah and the plan et Ham.


FUCKING PUT IT ON TV ALREADY

So that's the beginning of what I think will happen; some smart reporter somewhere will believe me when I say "verboten" and "fuck" are related; and he'll probably mention the word on the news, a key to getting the story to stick.  I imagine that you might have thought that would cause pandemonium before you allowed the fear of that to both cause and "allow" the Holy Spirit to spread through this world until it has, and believe it has now connected and touched the minds of every single living soul.  We don't have to worry about that, and you can see it in his message, you can see it in the idiom "it's not a riot" and its neither funny nor a riot in the streets of Miami that will ensue.  What is in question is what will happen after, and I've done my best to deliver not only what my "ideas" are, but also try and complete them as much as humanly possible.  I do believe that we will see a movie on the sky, and I've many several attempts and creating a "shitty one" and prodded this group of people to do the same--even suggesting my best idea--which is presenting the "Genes of Genesis" in a singular film connecting them to the religious concepts they link to, namely Adam in Eden, Joshua in the Promised Land, and Jean Luc Picard in his holodeck in the sky.


I do believe that the ultimate solution, the ... completion of this journey is a place and time when we have Doors to Heaven integrated into our society, when we become a sort of nexus or hub, or maybe just a sparse leaf in the tree that is "all of Creation" the difference between those things is your action, and today see light in you can't see the forest from the trees.  
Sucking as much as you probably can will most likely bring those Doors very quickly, maybe even the same day that this story breaks on TV.  I imagine and see a plan that tells me those Doors will be to a place that tells us to come back and try harder after showing us in detail a hands on experience in what this new information and technology can do to make our world a better place; helping us to see why it is that we need to do that.  That shouldn't really be necessary, and I think a more perfect solution is one where we actually respond to the message, where we use our communications infrastructure, the news, and the internet to talk about it--and actually come to a kind of solution where this world is changed at the same time we get Doors.  That could take Eight Days, it could take a year; it really depends on how the discussion goes--and seeing that "having that discussion" is a significant sign of increased freedom over just dumping us into my Atlantis because we can't deal with "you're in the Matrix."









Comments


Search This Blog

Popular posts from this blog

duck, duck, golden egg.

    Dear  H i zzy  of Great Light , Is it van i lla , ch oco late , or  now ?   In a  den , on the  ark , and do you wonder if "our yesterda_" had  u in it , do you wonder if the day before yesterday was just like today?  Do you think that we were talking about yesterday, yesterday?  Does yesterday have anything at all to do... with today?    At one  moment I am curious if you already know the answers, if you look to  me  to decode secret codes like  NT ; and if you care?   Tag, you're IT . Someone, somewhen , just like you (but probably a little less alive, and a little less deluded) would like to say hello .   My name is I nd i an a, and between Tony Roma's and Honey Baked Ham I am once more pointing out that you might be the girl in the red dress , or you might be  the red dress; and I personally believe the difference between these two things is acknowledging the meaning of the word " Ham. "  You see, if you lis

954-667-8083 ... dancing through the fire ... I've got the heart of the Lion

OK FINE, YOU CAN CALL ME IF YOU WANT OH UN H▊LY DAY , IF I COM ▊  NOW... I MIGHT GET A  ▊AY   Q U I C K E N I N G   E N L I G H T E N M E N T LITTLE THINGS, LIKE SMILES AND THE 7 IN MY PHONE NUMBER SHINE BRIGHT LIGHT ON THE HOLY ABRAHA MUC TRINIT Y Dear Hi zzy of Great Hope , I want to be anything but  bland , avoiding things like  vanilla  solutions at all costs, and by that I do mean I have no desire to " vanish . "   If you're on  " the ball " you probably remember me mentioning the low of the 2008 financial crisis highlighting  strongly  the  Numb er of the Beast , a debacle I've connecting before to the Nostradamus prophesy " never before were the Roman people so wronged " and here in my usual  flair,  I of course change it to " so wrong(ed). "  Trying to point out that we have been assuredly wronged, and also at the same time we haven't stood up and tried to make &qu

Trick or Re p e at?

HAPPY ?  H OW ALL O WE " WE TO N " RE : P TO EA R T H CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? HEART OF HEARTS... open doors to Heaven . end world hunger. (and get me kissed) END DARKNESS TODAY, USE LIGHT  OF HOLY FIRE see the burning Bush.... and elementary proof I'm "Dr. Whatson." THE CONFESSION OF SAMAEL Why  and ?  Or so goes the question of this day; connecting  the beginning and ends of eternity  in "etymology" and in " yetser " which is Hebrew for "formation."  Don't delay, see the obvious message connecting Caesar and "et tu brute?" to Mr. Anderson and to the Guitar Man's magical message encoded in Rock 'n roll.  Why et, indeed?  Answer, the questions  why   and   who ; and we are  to be  the beginning . THE  T IM E  IS SHORT HELP THE NEWS BREAK THE DARKNESS FA IL ING  TO SEE  T HIS   MES S A