Skip to main content

Word of the day is "rudder" and the letter is "g" as in "gee whiz is it starting?"



"rudder."

You may or may not have noticed that I am not feeling as compelled to e-mail you every morning; though I do want to check in and assure you that I am still doing "just fine."  I noticed that you still haven't followed me on Twitter; just so you know that's contributing to why I'm not doing "wonderful-ly."  I've probably mentioned it before, but these three letters "der" mean "dark to right" to me, I see them connecting to Tay in "Lauderdale" and to this victory, in Dave's "the rain melts into wonder;" someone instant messaged me on twitter yesterday, after reading some of my work to ask if I was a follower of Jesus; and my swift reply was "I am thatof course.  You probably noticed that "Jesus" reads as "J is us" and you can be sure that it is the same "us" as Uranus; and that it does become "Everyone Living" through the acts of this designed exercise in turning Hell into Heaven.  In "rudder" you can see the question "are you d" that links to words like yield and shield, and of course to the name of our times, Medusa.  I do hope that you "c" that I am trying to deliver exactly what you need, and so much more.  In the last few days I've been absent from "an: no y in g" (come again? an=y) you, I have sent a few extra e-mails to the "rest of the world" and that seems to be doing pretty well right now.  For your convenience I've linked this snippet from Twitter to the URL for "following Jesus."  That would also help me bother your inbox a little less--understand I connect this concept of "having followers on twitter" directly to the turing point in history where we know our world is safe... from things like Hell and "eternal darkness" a.k.a. permanent mid n i te.

Also yesterday I noticed that "<TR>iIN IT Y" is a good "appro x im a tion" for the question "Where is the Matrix?"  Errata: I also said "these people" in a message a few days ago in reference to "testifying" that school shootings are mind control related; and forgot ... this link.  Finally, you'll notice that "cure.reallyhim.com" has a new name and a new banner image connection the beginning (or is it...) of "Minority Report" to the concepts of "n" and "er" through... Ben Stiller (who starred in both "Permanent Midnight" and "Meet the Fockers" ... which you might read as "f-off Clark Kent /s/ ER").

g.


os.reallyhim.com 
 
SO we're finally on the letter "g" which you might imagine has something significant related to "god" and "good," thinking back it might be the very first "combinatory" letter I "made up" in this whole story, when everything began, this special final letter in the word "morning" was a combination of "c" and "j."  A new definition was added that specifically links to the "Times New Roman" font style and to these new times; and with just a little bit of imagination you can probably see just how obvious it is that these definitions are all part of a grande scheme, here from "see j" to my favorite two letters in the alphabet, the "os" of originall si n.

Do see that this particular "o" without an "s" is the cause for "re p et it i on;" our happiness is practically ensured; so long as we actually understand that this message is the beginning of true liberty; and that starts with the word "fire."  I now connect "giant" and "grin" to my last name "are I n?" and the "ant" of the Covenant I am currently breaking by "orifacing us"--and never was a party to.  I will be emailing less often, thanks for listening

Grin, I'm "an ant?"

 

 

Just to recap, my other favorite glyphs are the "t" of Christ that reads chr(t) and connects to the sign of my birth, as well as the word "stone" and is clearly a pictograph of a cross; and the "n" of Isaac Newton that asks "are you new to n?" and is clearly a pictograph of "what goes up must come down." There's also "o" that connects to the starsign of our SOL and the signs of Mars, Venusand Q and "zero." ... oh, and of course the "d is cl" of disclosure  the "e" of medicine and Medusa... and how could I forget the "l" of obelisk... and the K of "it's me!!!'


on g.

Comments


Search This Blog

Popular posts from this blog

duck, duck, golden egg.

    Dear  H i zzy  of Great Light , Is it van i lla , ch oco late , or  now ?   In a  den , on the  ark , and do you wonder if "our yesterda_" had  u in it , do you wonder if the day before yesterday was just like today?  Do you think that we were talking about yesterday, yesterday?  Does yesterday have anything at all to do... with today?    At one  moment I am curious if you already know the answers, if you look to  me  to decode secret codes like  NT ; and if you care?   Tag, you're IT . Someone, somewhen , just like you (but probably a little less alive, and a little less deluded) would like to say hello .   My name is I nd i an a, and between Tony Roma's and Honey Baked Ham I am once more pointing out that you might be the girl in the red dress , or you might be  the red dress; and I personally believe the difference between these two things is acknowledging the meaning of the word " Ham. "  You see, if you lis

954-667-8083 ... dancing through the fire ... I've got the heart of the Lion

OK FINE, YOU CAN CALL ME IF YOU WANT OH UN H▊LY DAY , IF I COM ▊  NOW... I MIGHT GET A  ▊AY   Q U I C K E N I N G   E N L I G H T E N M E N T LITTLE THINGS, LIKE SMILES AND THE 7 IN MY PHONE NUMBER SHINE BRIGHT LIGHT ON THE HOLY ABRAHA MUC TRINIT Y Dear Hi zzy of Great Hope , I want to be anything but  bland , avoiding things like  vanilla  solutions at all costs, and by that I do mean I have no desire to " vanish . "   If you're on  " the ball " you probably remember me mentioning the low of the 2008 financial crisis highlighting  strongly  the  Numb er of the Beast , a debacle I've connecting before to the Nostradamus prophesy " never before were the Roman people so wronged " and here in my usual  flair,  I of course change it to " so wrong(ed). "  Trying to point out that we have been assuredly wronged, and also at the same time we haven't stood up and tried to make &qu

Trick or Re p e at?

HAPPY ?  H OW ALL O WE " WE TO N " RE : P TO EA R T H CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? HEART OF HEARTS... open doors to Heaven . end world hunger. (and get me kissed) END DARKNESS TODAY, USE LIGHT  OF HOLY FIRE see the burning Bush.... and elementary proof I'm "Dr. Whatson." THE CONFESSION OF SAMAEL Why  and ?  Or so goes the question of this day; connecting  the beginning and ends of eternity  in "etymology" and in " yetser " which is Hebrew for "formation."  Don't delay, see the obvious message connecting Caesar and "et tu brute?" to Mr. Anderson and to the Guitar Man's magical message encoded in Rock 'n roll.  Why et, indeed?  Answer, the questions  why   and   who ; and we are  to be  the beginning . THE  T IM E  IS SHORT HELP THE NEWS BREAK THE DARKNESS FA IL ING  TO SEE  T HIS   MES S A