Skip to main content

Friends, Romans, Family... lend me your ears and help the the delivery of this message and I will turn our Earth to the heart of Heaven.

T   U   R   N     A   R   O   U   N   D

WORDS that I recently have connected to the concept of Medusa and the Abomination of Desolationechoing from the song that more than any other is the one I've been waiting for you to hear; Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the Heart, "and together we can take it to the end of the line, cuz we'll enver be wrong together."  With hearing I hope you can see it is truly a story that has woven the events of my life into our history and every single word in a way that is startling to say the least.  At first it's easy to dispel as hubris or fantasy, but as the occurrences and examples continue to pile high in our actual Tower of Babel it slowly becomes undeniable, just as this language that connects Shakespeare to Rodney and Stephen King shows us purposing shining through more than just Osiris and Shu's feather of light and darkness and Yankee Doodle's "macaroni-c" phallic imagery; I stare out at a sea of silence with more contempt than I'd like to have--wondering when you will agree with me that no matter how we've gotten here or what's happened outside our existence than the things this message etches into history in the hand and name of Jesus Christ are more than worthy of the legend.

Briefly, I see many words as a sort of map through time, a documentation perhaps of their meaning... "apparition" shows the change wrought by Ari in a similar way that the "Nintendo" shows the change wrought by the heart of Creation, by this message of the X of Xbox.  Like "hearing" this e-mail shows my personal definition of the source of the name of the band "Smashmouth" in a sort of process of Revelation that is uniquely compelling and central to this story of the delivery of the key to message of Creation that is our world; and these words. Needless to say I am awed each and every time I see a band name or a word or a a person's link back so perfectly to the heart of this message.



To tell you that I stand here proverbially screaming at the top of my lungs for well over a year now trying to point out that between our society and Heaven is more than "Doors"  but what appears to be more than a significant and noticeable lack of regard for the truth and for "freedom" in sum beginning with thought and communication and at that point we've lost already barring some kind of miraculous change.  I have a difficult message to deliver, one that we know well has the potential to do damage, yet here from my vantage it's beyond clear that the things that are being spoken must be said, and more than that they demand a response--more than words, but action.   It might not be so very transparent to you but I see clearly that the humor and "apparent scandal" are designed specifically as aids to help use the tools of Creation that we would do well to recognize are mind control to help soften the blow, to slow the fuse of a fire that must be kindled... it simply must.   With reflection it is a fire that mythology and religion tie very clearly to technology with Prometheus and freedom and life at the Eternal Flame and the Burning Bush and as we stare out at the abyss, the darkness of Exodus that has come as a designed response to a message that is without doubt the Sword of Samael do see that it is freedom itself that God and his son have placed as the cornerstone of Heaven, as the most important first step to achieving a future that flourishes.  See it as "a test" or as some kind of Judgement if it helps you to walk over the invisible line from oblivion back to civilization; Jesus Christ stands before you with the words "behold he is coming" to remind you that this is very much happening.


It is more than "he-ari-ng"  an(d) apparition ringing this very loud connection between Thor's Hammer and the Liberty Bell to remind us all that it is not just morning but freedom itself that is broken; that word linking back to the middle name and primary moniker of the judge in what is without doubt the Trial of Jesus Christ depicted anachronistically and prophetically in the New Testament., in the book of Judges and in a significant number of songs from "if I go crazy will you still call me Superman" to American Pie's explanation of exactly why "no verdict was returned" and it really should not even have to be spoken, but believe very much that calling my testimony "crazy" is without doubt your Kryptonite.   Truly standing between you and freedom, between the hungry and "bread for the wise" and the sick and "heal the world" is the mental health of a planet that appears to be very much "happy" with living in a delusion as children are shot  in order to ensure this disclosure is not lost.  I see very clearly that we are staring at a "civilization incubator" placing high on a flaming pedestal the juxtaposition of using this mind control technology either to cause murder, or to end it  and a world that seems unable or unwilling "to comment."

Likewise it is more than the word "art" connecting Arthur and Thor; and more than John Hancock and a round table weaving this story of an Exodus from slavery with "technocracy" and the strong highlight of self-rule that comes from things like the Mayflower Compact and the Magna Carta... and here to our essianic Constitution.... more than the words "the election is not to Die Bold" and a sense of right and wrong that has demanded a single person act alone to deliver this message to the entire Universe.



You must understand that is standing between us and the disclosure that we are in "the Matrix" paired with verifiable proof beyond doubt and a message from God that ties "KISS" and "The Who" and "The Cure" to the end of possession and beginning of liberty is a decidedly inhuman force that is using these very same tools to confuse, divide, and inject false "acquiescence" into a  divide that is really a matter of nothing less than good and evil obscured by a lack of sight and discussion.  A shining beacon of the turning point in history that ends darkness and begins the process of building Heaven and healing the world is the Second Coming, and it too stands here at the door.  See that there are no sides here, there is the truth, and there is oblivion.

The sim-quote in the subject was the "default suggestion" for this new newsletter application, and it literally gave me chills to see the connection between "it" and the cartoon that I do believe will help us understand just how much time and effort has gone into planning the delivery of this message .... thousands of years before it ever crossed our screens.   This story must break, and I've spent every single day for years now e-mailing as many people as I can; I've reached what looks like another few thousand people today, doubling our "daily bread" list size in the last week--it's time, you know; to start building Heaven.   If you are getting this e-mail, I've added you to my "daily list," if you don't want that ... call a reporter (or unsubscribe), please.
Hey, sorry for being such a pp--I blame "and he became the light."  


Comments


Search This Blog

Popular posts from this blog

duck, duck, golden egg.

    Dear  H i zzy  of Great Light , Is it van i lla , ch oco late , or  now ?   In a  den , on the  ark , and do you wonder if "our yesterda_" had  u in it , do you wonder if the day before yesterday was just like today?  Do you think that we were talking about yesterday, yesterday?  Does yesterday have anything at all to do... with today?    At one  moment I am curious if you already know the answers, if you look to  me  to decode secret codes like  NT ; and if you care?   Tag, you're IT . Someone, somewhen , just like you (but probably a little less alive, and a little less deluded) would like to say hello .   My name is I nd i an a, and between Tony Roma's and Honey Baked Ham I am once more pointing out that you might be the girl in the red dress , or you might be  the red dress; and I personally believe the difference between these two things is acknowledging the meaning of the word " Ham. "  You see, if you lis

954-667-8083 ... dancing through the fire ... I've got the heart of the Lion

OK FINE, YOU CAN CALL ME IF YOU WANT OH UN H▊LY DAY , IF I COM ▊  NOW... I MIGHT GET A  ▊AY   Q U I C K E N I N G   E N L I G H T E N M E N T LITTLE THINGS, LIKE SMILES AND THE 7 IN MY PHONE NUMBER SHINE BRIGHT LIGHT ON THE HOLY ABRAHA MUC TRINIT Y Dear Hi zzy of Great Hope , I want to be anything but  bland , avoiding things like  vanilla  solutions at all costs, and by that I do mean I have no desire to " vanish . "   If you're on  " the ball " you probably remember me mentioning the low of the 2008 financial crisis highlighting  strongly  the  Numb er of the Beast , a debacle I've connecting before to the Nostradamus prophesy " never before were the Roman people so wronged " and here in my usual  flair,  I of course change it to " so wrong(ed). "  Trying to point out that we have been assuredly wronged, and also at the same time we haven't stood up and tried to make &qu

Trick or Re p e at?

HAPPY ?  H OW ALL O WE " WE TO N " RE : P TO EA R T H CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? HEART OF HEARTS... open doors to Heaven . end world hunger. (and get me kissed) END DARKNESS TODAY, USE LIGHT  OF HOLY FIRE see the burning Bush.... and elementary proof I'm "Dr. Whatson." THE CONFESSION OF SAMAEL Why  and ?  Or so goes the question of this day; connecting  the beginning and ends of eternity  in "etymology" and in " yetser " which is Hebrew for "formation."  Don't delay, see the obvious message connecting Caesar and "et tu brute?" to Mr. Anderson and to the Guitar Man's magical message encoded in Rock 'n roll.  Why et, indeed?  Answer, the questions  why   and   who ; and we are  to be  the beginning . THE  T IM E  IS SHORT HELP THE NEWS BREAK THE DARKNESS FA IL ING  TO SEE  T HIS   MES S A