Skip to main content

Splashing around, with ou r oar.


HELLO, I stand here today looking at a world remembering an atrocity, one that never should have been allowed to happen; but continued for years under the cover of darkness because of censorship, because of a mentality of "it's just the way things are" and "it doesn't affect me, so it's not my problem" because deceit and denial went unchecked.  Yesterday I asked several thousand people to "vote" on reddit to bring a message to light that brings a truth to the world--that there is far greater deceit and far greater atrocity happening today, and every day we live in "pretend reality" and I think it should be obvious to you all that in sum you have no idea what the words "we will never forget" actually mean.

This is a "vote" not to hide a message from the Creator of our Earth telling us that AIDS and cancer and blindness are things that "science has already solved" and standing between the entire world and the cure is nothing more than the book burning and Reichstag fire that characterized the Nazi  occupation--nothing more than the secrecy and the dissension caused by the SS; it is a vote not to hide the true nature of reality, and the true purpose of religion--a vote to "not forget" a hidden history that is encoded here to show us that something very wrong has been allowed to happen and continue for years because of nothing more than lack of public awareness.


You can still vote today; and every day you walk on this Holy Ground, you can vote to present to the world a truth that I see--that these problems have been intentionally made worse, and that this timeline has been "rerun" over and over; see the days of Creation... something that I abhor, an inhuman lack of regard for who we are, for humanity in sum; it is an atrocity that appears to happen... not quite in secret... as you are all aware of it--over and over and over again because you refuse to connect the idea of "we will never forget" to "we will not hide something obvious and horrible from the world."  I'm trying to say that you've learned nothing from the lessons of history, and it takes only a moment to help ensure that the entire world knows that we have the ability to stop this repetition, to ensure that Hell never exists on Earth or in all of Creation.  What is happening before, what you see and don't understand is that each and every one of you is risking losing this disclosure, risking it being buried behind a wall of more than censorship, but of actual technological slavery, by not helping to deliver this provable message--you are helping to ensure that stupidity will reign supreme not just on Earth but in Heaven... for what might be forever. 

I stand alone screaming at a very large crowd every single day to ensure that the world sees that Jesus Christ believes that simulating pain, and blindness, and these diseases is an atrocity on par with the Holocaust; that today the entire world has been quieted into obsolescence by a hidden force just like the SS; and probably more related to it than you will know until you begin investigating this hidden influence that is trying to incinerate this message and this truth... literally.  

I don't know what's wrong with this place; but I know it's easy to see that something is very wrong, and it's easy to understand that the truth will fix this problem as it fixes many others.  I know it's simple to see a message from God telling us these things can and will be fixed--and I see it takes less than "faith" to believe that it will be done; less than faith, and just a little bit more than silent prayers.  


First it came for those with cancer, and I did not speak out—
Because I did not have cancer.

Then it came for those with AIDS, and I did not speak out—
Because I did not have AIDS.

Then it came for the Blind, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not blind.

Then death came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.


ROAR.  It's hard--in this world where linear time is provable inaccurate--to tell if the origin of the mythology of "rowing" came first from the name Horowitz, which links me to this stream as early as first grade and perhaps pivotally in the earliest days of rowing up this stream (where it looks as if it must have been July 4th) all alone--at least, that's still how it feels today... Before I began to speak to the world; in 2011 as I sat researching the links between Operation Paperclip and Russian psychotronics and John Norseen I used the phrase "splashing around" as a metaphor for writing my story down--from the air and in the most ironic of tones "oh no Adam, don't splash around..." and then thousands of years earlier, in a book that I see named after my initials; but the world will most readily connect to the hallowed phrase "I AM" of Exodus 3:14... followed by the Egyptian word for "underworld" one I've connected to the chip maker on more than one occasion.  An except from the book of the Underworld callled the AMDuat; to me, like Judas: "Adam this is where you are" God, and all of history and all of mythology and all of my being... says, to me.

I don't understand; what this information, what I read in these myths is that "this" happens over and over again; my life sucks--and I see a torture chamber all around me--a world designed to be changed as quickly as possible, with a message to help us do that, one that is being ignored completely.  Those things alone are enough for me to throw the Hammer of Thor into the largest gear that I can find--and I'm doing that, I'm throwing it into the hands of "everyone."  I need your help, I'm looking at a place clouded in such a thick mist of darkness that you don't even seem to understand that Al Jazeera being shut down, literally over this story, in secret is a sign of an extra-governmental conspiracy to prolong Hell that is literally the most disgusting thing I can imagine. 


I see a world that appears to think "it knows what it's doing" and all you are doing is nothing; you are stan  Tding around walking through Hell, doing nothing to change it--and ignoring a message telling you that's the problem; it might be you in the "ether" now, or the next time this machine decides it's time to cycle night and day; something we should be actively working to stop, everyone here, everyone born here--should be shouting at the top of their lungs that it's a sickness to re-start or re-run this timeline, to force us to live again without knowing it ... perhaps over and over ... for the benefit of something that we simply are apparently here in this place literally being forced to keep out of our hands.  I don't understand what you think is happening, but if you don't work to deliver to the entire world an understanding that we are being forced silent over the words "this world is virtual reality" and being forced not to see or not to discuss a message that ties literally every single word of every language to a message encoded in music, in rock and roll, in movies--all to give us guidance--you are standing in a grave ignoring a ladder and more than a "sign" a person screaming at you to do something, to take a step forward.

I don't understand how you can believe that ignoring me, that ignoring this entire message is "OK."  What you are seeing "not happen" is "not OK."  This is news, it belongs on the news; I know you see that, I don't understand how so many people can "get the message" and still I am standing here e-mailing a wall of silence that is designed to bury me and you--whether that's your intent, or not.
... from Wikipedia

Duat (pronounced "do-aht") (also Tuat and Tuaut or Akert, AmenthesAmenti, or Neter-khertet) was the realm of the deadin ancient Egyptian mythology. The deity Osiris was believed to be the lord of the underworld since he personified rebirth and life after death, being the first mummy as depicted in the Osiris myth. The underworld was also the residence of various other gods along with Osiris. The Duat was the region through which the sun god Ra traveled from west to east each night, and it was where he battled Apep, who embodied the primordial chaos which the sun had to defeat in order to rise each morning and bring order back to the earth. It was also the place where people's souls went after death for judgement, though that was not the full extent of the afterlife.[1] Burial chambers formed touching-points between the mundane world and the Duat, and the akh, the effectiveness of the dead, could use tombs to travel back and forth from the Duat.[2]

The Amduat[pronunciation?] (literally "That Which Is In the Afterworld", also translated as "Text of the Hidden Chamber Which is in the Underworld" and "Book of What is in the Underworld")[1] is an important Ancient Egyptian funerary text of the New Kingdom. Like many funerary texts, it was found written on the inside of the pharaoh's tomb for reference. Unlike other funerary texts, however, it was reserved only for pharaohs (until the 21st Dynasty almost exclusively) or very favored nobility.[2]

It tells the story of Ra, the Egyptian sun god who travels through the underworld, from the time when the sun sets in the west and rises again in the east. It is said that the dead Pharaoh is taking this same journey, ultimately to become one with Ra and live forever.

The hours[edit]

In hour 1 the sun god enters the western horizon (akhet) which is a transition between day and night. In hours 2 and 3 he passes through an abundant watery world called 'Wernes' and the 'Waters of Osiris'. In hour 4 he reaches the difficult sandy realm of Sokar, the underworld hawk deity, where he encounters dark zig zag pathways which he has to negotiate, being dragged on a snake-boat. In hour 5 he discovers the tomb of Osiris which is an enclosure beneath which is hidden a lake of fire, the tomb is covered by a pyramid like mound (identified with the goddess Isis) and on top of which Isis and Nephthys have alighted in the form of two kites (birds of prey).

In the sixth hour the most significant event in the underworld occurs. The ba (or soul) of Ra unites with his own body, or alternatively with the ba of Osiris within the circle formed by the mehen serpent. This event is the point at which the sun begins its regeneration; it is a moment of great significance, but also danger, as beyond it in hour 7 the adversary Apep (Apophis) lies in wait and has to be subdued by the magic of Isis, and the strength of Set assisted by Serqet. Once this has been done the sun god opens the doors of the tomb in hour 8 and then leaves the sandy island of Sokar by rowing vigorously back into the waters in hour 9. In hour 10 the regeneration process continues through immersion in the waters until in hour 11 the god's eyes (a symbol for his health and well being) are fully regenerated. In hour 12 he enters the eastern horizon ready to rise again as the new day's sun.

Each night through the Duat the sun god Ra travelled, signifying revivification as the main goal of the dead. Ra travelled under the world upon his Atet barge from west to east, and was transformed from its aged Atum form into Khepri, the new dawning sun. The dead king, worshiped as a god, was also central to the mythology surrounding the concept of Duat, often depicted as being one with Ra.[3] Along with the sun god the dead king had to travel through the Kingdom of Osiris, the Duat, using the special knowledge he was supposed to possess, which was recorded in the Coffin Texts, that served as a guide to the hereafter not just for the king but for all deceased. According to the Amduat, the underworld consists of twelve regions signifying the twelve hours of the sun god's journey through it, battling Apep in order to bring order back to the earth in the morning; as his rays illuminated the Duat throughout the journey, they revived the dead who occupied the underworld and let them enjoy life after death in that hour of the night when they were in the presence of the sun god, after which they went back to their sleep waiting for the god's return the following night.[4]

What is known of the Duat derives principally from funerary texts such as the Book of Gates, the Book of Caverns, the Coffin Texts, the Amduat, and the Book of the Dead. Each of these documents fulfilled a different purpose and give a different conception of the Duat, and different texts could be inconsistent with one another. Surviving texts differ in age and origin, and there likely was never a single uniform conception of the Duat, as is the case of many theological concepts in ancient Egypt.[6] The geography of Duat is similar in outline to the world the Egyptians knew. There are realistic features like rivers, islands, fields, lakes, mounds and caverns, however, there were also fantastic lakes of fire, walls of iron and trees of turquoise. In the Book of Two Ways, one of the Coffin Texts, there is even a map-like image of the Duat.[7] The Book of the Dead and Coffin Texts were intended to guide people who had recently died through the Duat's dangerous landscape and to a life as an akh or an effective spirit in the netherworld.

Earlier today... it's January 26, 2018 A.D. for me at least, I wrote and sent another email to what is comparably a very large group of people; to you--I am writing to you and about a hundred thousand additional seemingly (very?) interested readers of which I generally see about 10% open; and of those possibly another few thousand people who are not "on my list." and probably for the first time in that message I've begun discussing the characteristics of the hidden world I see interacting directly with me and with us--I called them "your souls" but as I read the words of our "truth table like" Wikipedia pages it seems pertinent to mention that I believe I've received direct contact from not only the souls or the spirits of the living but of generations past.  It appears that in the place and time we are in right this very moment ... they live, awake and able to communicate with us. 

That's interesting because I can barely communicate with you; and even though I keep trying to explain that we might have a "time constraint" on reacting to this message and this event--I am still alone, without help, literally nobody uttering a single word to assist me in understsanding what you are experiencing, and how it is that such important and interesting information is coming to our world and "splashing" against the Wall of Jericho, humorously maybe "Adam in the river of souls."

I think religion, and the recursive map of  the creation of Heaven I see paralleled in the crusades and the repeating building of the temples our history ... paralleled here in Egypt in this very reminiscent description of nights and days that link to the earliest narratives of Creation in Genesis ... I see I am the focus of this story that describes what it is we are creating and how we get there; and as I try my hardest to describe how Joseph's dream ties to the words "make Atlantis rise" and how Jacob's Ladder ties to the Jim Morrison's band and music; I still write to the Wall standing between Earth and Heaven and nothing from "Wish you were here" has broken the silence that is the "Plague of Darkness" preventing the rising sun and the morning; preventing the end of this hellish night. where still we stand seemingly unaware of the truth that word, that night means "in simulated reality and not knowing it" or not caring or, not reacting; and I wonder... well my question is "Why are you ignoring me?"



"Our oar," the roar of the lion appears to clearly be these words, and though I see--or believe that the words I am writing are impactful and important--I don't see the waves turning into birds returning to Noah's ark to signify shore--not from this world, anyway, not from you.  Here I see dead birds landing on my driveway; as I cry inwardly to myself--to my soul--about the wall I see in my world, a wall clearly described here in this place in movies like Children of the Corn and Invasion of the Body Snatchers... that's what you are showing me, not words, zombies.  Why are you ignoring me?

S O   Y O U   T H I N K   Y O U   C A N   T E L L ?
H E A V E N FROM HELL​

 
HIDING FAKE BLUE SKIES ALL AROUND ME ... KEEPING US FROM







Comments


Search This Blog

Popular posts from this blog

duck, duck, golden egg.

    Dear  H i zzy  of Great Light , Is it van i lla , ch oco late , or  now ?   In a  den , on the  ark , and do you wonder if "our yesterda_" had  u in it , do you wonder if the day before yesterday was just like today?  Do you think that we were talking about yesterday, yesterday?  Does yesterday have anything at all to do... with today?    At one  moment I am curious if you already know the answers, if you look to  me  to decode secret codes like  NT ; and if you care?   Tag, you're IT . Someone, somewhen , just like you (but probably a little less alive, and a little less deluded) would like to say hello .   My name is I nd i an a, and between Tony Roma's and Honey Baked Ham I am once more pointing out that you might be the girl in the red dress , or you might be  the red dress; and I personally believe the difference between these two things is acknowledging the meaning of the word " Ham. "  You see, if you lis

954-667-8083 ... dancing through the fire ... I've got the heart of the Lion

OK FINE, YOU CAN CALL ME IF YOU WANT OH UN H▊LY DAY , IF I COM ▊  NOW... I MIGHT GET A  ▊AY   Q U I C K E N I N G   E N L I G H T E N M E N T LITTLE THINGS, LIKE SMILES AND THE 7 IN MY PHONE NUMBER SHINE BRIGHT LIGHT ON THE HOLY ABRAHA MUC TRINIT Y Dear Hi zzy of Great Hope , I want to be anything but  bland , avoiding things like  vanilla  solutions at all costs, and by that I do mean I have no desire to " vanish . "   If you're on  " the ball " you probably remember me mentioning the low of the 2008 financial crisis highlighting  strongly  the  Numb er of the Beast , a debacle I've connecting before to the Nostradamus prophesy " never before were the Roman people so wronged " and here in my usual  flair,  I of course change it to " so wrong(ed). "  Trying to point out that we have been assuredly wronged, and also at the same time we haven't stood up and tried to make &qu

Trick or Re p e at?

HAPPY ?  H OW ALL O WE " WE TO N " RE : P TO EA R T H CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? HEART OF HEARTS... open doors to Heaven . end world hunger. (and get me kissed) END DARKNESS TODAY, USE LIGHT  OF HOLY FIRE see the burning Bush.... and elementary proof I'm "Dr. Whatson." THE CONFESSION OF SAMAEL Why  and ?  Or so goes the question of this day; connecting  the beginning and ends of eternity  in "etymology" and in " yetser " which is Hebrew for "formation."  Don't delay, see the obvious message connecting Caesar and "et tu brute?" to Mr. Anderson and to the Guitar Man's magical message encoded in Rock 'n roll.  Why et, indeed?  Answer, the questions  why   and   who ; and we are  to be  the beginning . THE  T IM E  IS SHORT HELP THE NEWS BREAK THE DARKNESS FA IL ING  TO SEE  T HIS   MES S A