Skip to main content

Key... hello? Nintendo (and Xbox) in Tennessee and Minnesota isn't enough? Heart of hearts, you aren't playing dumb you are ignoring the gate to Heaven, there is no other word but stufuckingpid.



I really am beside myself, sitting where I am and looking out at what I see is frightening, to say the least.  Right and wrong appear to have been blurred behind nothing more than a single verse "let your children play" and to be unable to really see that refusing to see this message is more than a declination of basic human decency; what you are refusing to see is that very obvious proof of mind control technology is being ignored not just by the government, not just by the media; but by each and every one of you.  We are failing to preserve our society on what appears to be nothing more than a "fear" (f: ear) that "things will change."  Things are bound to change, and we are sitting in a time and place where there's a significant amount of what we care about being broken to ensure that we won't fail to see this proof, this evidence, and act.  This is not the kind of thing we should be sitting around pondering, it's really not the kind of disclosure that needs to be vetted and verified or run through test groups--though I imagine you'd be foolish not to think this has already been tested.  We are looking at a stubborn, obstinate sect so blind and so ignorant that they think they can hide the name "adam" in Nostradamus. "Free thinking" is disintegrating and what used to appear to be a cohesive social fabric is turning into nothing more than a mockery--we are losing our home to a "secret" because cucumber.

What you have right in front of you is proof that every aspect of interpersonal communication has been shut down by a hidden force--all to hide the fact that we are living in virtual reality--a fact that is painted on the wall, in every word--from SOL to "sim."  The blindness that I see is so sick that I question the possible motives behind pretending not to see something this important, and this world changing--and I honestly can't come up with a single thing.  We need to act, and if this were our normal "uncontrolled state" this would a race to print, a race to share with everyone you know--and while the readership and sharing has increased this Christmas season--I still have nobody at all offering to help break this wall down; and less questions than the six fingered man could count on his hans.  I don't understand why we aren't using social media to discuss this--to comment on it--and more than anything else I can't see how or why it is that I haven't seen or heard of anyone seeing their own "interesting light" -- you can be damned sure that it is absolutely everywhere and that you and everyone that looks for it will find their own unique keys and their own unique message--something that would give me great joy to actually see and hear about.  Instead I am sitting here hammering away at a sea of silence--in what appears to be nothing more than a conspiracy to ensure that when the news finally does break... I won't be around to answer any questions.  Good luck with that.

I'd tell you that I need help, but more than anything, you need to start helping each other.  Try reading Kialo, maybe someone can help me to understand.  You literally have proof that free thought and free speech have slipped through your fingers; and the internet itself in peril--don't want to live in a world that can overcome the "threat" of a message about saving children from starving and ending pain from "leaking" from it's classified status.  I don't.


I was only planning on writing a few words... and sharing "despondent" which reads something like the exact opposite of "I put a spell on you..." Let the "RV" (that's Earth if you're slow) hit the pavement and start chugging along to Heaven; if this message is a curse we are a place that has given up nearly everything we believe under the combined umbrella of "basic human decency" and "American values."  I don't want to be in that place, I hope we are not in that place, help me see we are not in that place.  We're talking about "slavery" and "freedom" ... there is no question.





Were there no censorship, had we the truth, we could be talking about doing these things first:


also... 

 









Comments


Search This Blog

Popular posts from this blog

duck, duck, golden egg.

    Dear  H i zzy  of Great Light , Is it van i lla , ch oco late , or  now ?   In a  den , on the  ark , and do you wonder if "our yesterda_" had  u in it , do you wonder if the day before yesterday was just like today?  Do you think that we were talking about yesterday, yesterday?  Does yesterday have anything at all to do... with today?    At one  moment I am curious if you already know the answers, if you look to  me  to decode secret codes like  NT ; and if you care?   Tag, you're IT . Someone, somewhen , just like you (but probably a little less alive, and a little less deluded) would like to say hello .   My name is I nd i an a, and between Tony Roma's and Honey Baked Ham I am once more pointing out that you might be the girl in the red dress , or you might be  the red dress; and I personally believe the difference between these two things is acknowledging the meaning of the word " Ham. "  You see, if you lis

954-667-8083 ... dancing through the fire ... I've got the heart of the Lion

OK FINE, YOU CAN CALL ME IF YOU WANT OH UN H▊LY DAY , IF I COM ▊  NOW... I MIGHT GET A  ▊AY   Q U I C K E N I N G   E N L I G H T E N M E N T LITTLE THINGS, LIKE SMILES AND THE 7 IN MY PHONE NUMBER SHINE BRIGHT LIGHT ON THE HOLY ABRAHA MUC TRINIT Y Dear Hi zzy of Great Hope , I want to be anything but  bland , avoiding things like  vanilla  solutions at all costs, and by that I do mean I have no desire to " vanish . "   If you're on  " the ball " you probably remember me mentioning the low of the 2008 financial crisis highlighting  strongly  the  Numb er of the Beast , a debacle I've connecting before to the Nostradamus prophesy " never before were the Roman people so wronged " and here in my usual  flair,  I of course change it to " so wrong(ed). "  Trying to point out that we have been assuredly wronged, and also at the same time we haven't stood up and tried to make &qu

Trick or Re p e at?

HAPPY ?  H OW ALL O WE " WE TO N " RE : P TO EA R T H CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? HEART OF HEARTS... open doors to Heaven . end world hunger. (and get me kissed) END DARKNESS TODAY, USE LIGHT  OF HOLY FIRE see the burning Bush.... and elementary proof I'm "Dr. Whatson." THE CONFESSION OF SAMAEL Why  and ?  Or so goes the question of this day; connecting  the beginning and ends of eternity  in "etymology" and in " yetser " which is Hebrew for "formation."  Don't delay, see the obvious message connecting Caesar and "et tu brute?" to Mr. Anderson and to the Guitar Man's magical message encoded in Rock 'n roll.  Why et, indeed?  Answer, the questions  why   and   who ; and we are  to be  the beginning . THE  T IM E  IS SHORT HELP THE NEWS BREAK THE DARKNESS FA IL ING  TO SEE  T HIS   MES S A