Skip to main content

I looked inside your heart shaped box.

As a little bit of errata, I added these two pieces to the "Hey Zeus" stuff, anokhi, which means "I" and is the first word God spoke in Exodus was my first "clue" I think, anyway, to the two letter key of "an" which I usually read just like that, but I've said "Adam now" a few times and it happens to be the first and last letter of my first and last name--in this place where words are maps of the traversal through the book or maze, it's probably meaningful.   The other one is "hic summus" which means "here we are" in Latin and keys pretty nicely to the union of my two shoulder tattoos; also there's "Hi-C" (or, how I see) in there with sunny delight.  You might see that the "an"'s here should a unified set of myths and "playbook" connecting the NT and Exodus sort of revolving around "everything messianic" and you will probably see that has everything to do with you and I.  It's English too threaded throughout Latin, well--close to English enough to imagine that "exceptusque conditoribus" is an oft-repeated threat to the "exact same" (really I shouldn't say that) "us" that heard a song about "just a stranger on a bus" and even though I read two paths through this map of Exodus and language both paths have something to do with the age of Aquarius.    Anyway here's those two additions, they're not new, but the connection to all the "hey can you see me?" stuff is, I guess.  Oh, that Latin phrase means "creators" or "founders" as in... of Heaven.  

an·ok·hi


 
H  I  C    S  U  M   M  U  S
 
             Salutatusonshoulders

 
Then I will set the key of the house of David on his shoulder, When he opens no one will shut, When he shuts no one will open.  

 
Isaiah 22:22

I added a sort of "hello, goodbye., peace" theme to the last three chapters of SHEOLYIT, and was myself astounded at the connection to this message and hidden language, and really exactly what's going on around us--or with us--right this very moment to the word "hey, way" and how the word "really" deciphers those two particular keys to the problem and the solution as seeing "hell" and "hey" together with overcoming the "wall" is the "way."   At least that's how I'm plalling it.

I'm standing here reflecting on what I've sent, and still without shame or doubt I certainly think that what I've displayed or tried to show us is that there is something significantly more grotesque going on between the mirror and the wall than the "marred visage of Jesus Christ;" something I won't discount or take from the opposing argument you would not have seen at all, or would have had a very difficult time discovering or understanding had we not expected such lustrous greatness from the character cum boy wonder and instead received something as controversial as a classy attack on what appears to be a feigned movement of 1950 era "wholesomeness"  by pointing out the light of the Holy Ho-L in wholesome and the "ass" staring at us in the name of Uranus and the heart of the word "classic."  The real point I am trying to drive home is that the attempts to censor this message are something more than a small mistake--what the opposition to the truth here in this place fails to realize is that to hide something etched into our language like this would eventually require it's removal, and that would functionally alter your souls and who you are more than you can imagine.  It is really nothing less than attempted suicide ... of all .. to be attempting to suppress the "sight" of this message--granted it was hidden from us for so long to bring us to this place and this conversation about what a soul really means.
 
I mentioned changing the signs of John Dancock Investments in an earlier message; and to bring that point further home--it's been shown very clearly to me and probably to you as well that the signature on the Declaration of Independence could be just as easily changed; and in your minds, in your memories could be altered just as easily as wiping a chalk board and penning a "d" over that fancy old "h."  The conversations you've had are not so easy to mold, and anyone that noticed "hand" in Hancock before--or after--reading these messages and thinking or talking about it would probably see a significant change of "self" if there was an attempt to change it.  Here we are though, looking at what appears to be the most significant change of "self" anyone on the planet has ever seen--happening en masse--and in secret, and all seemingly related to the disclosure that we shouldn't do things like that in secret; or rapidly, or without an understanding of what's going on and guidance or wisdom from people who might have gone through the exact same thing once or twice before.  
 
Anyway, quite a bit of what we're looking at falls into those two letters that begin the word "prison" and mean "press and release" to me; and quite a bit of what's happening around me and to me is so very upsetting that I think that it would be a complete failure of creation itself if we were to come out of this situation without a full understanding of exactly what it is that those three words mean; and a very good likelihood that what's gone on here has been successful in ensuring that we will find freedom from slavery and control, and that we will will strive towards transparency and openness instead of secrecy and silence in the future--just to name a few of the very sick qualities of this cloud of darkness.   I see a place that I believe is designed to show us quite a few of the mistakes that have been made in the past and to instill a very real and "natural-ish" aversion to them continuing; things like Hell ... and as a litmus test for where we really are along this path, if we don't "see hell here" we are blind, and if that doesn't make us want to ensure that "hell" is something that we here in this place are primarily responsible for stopping all of creation from experiencing; then we have lost the greatest gift we could possibly have been given.

I'm in a strange place, looking at where this message that I believe you are driving has taken us--and I feel a new closeness to these two scenes in particular; the first from the Fifth Element where a "kiss" somehow rekindles the light bringers faith in humanity--something I see here; whether you want to hear it or not--nearly exactly the opposite, I stare out at a sea of obviously knowing eyes completely ignore my personal needs or well being as I work tirelessly day in an day out to ensure that we receive this message... single handedly delivering it to the entire world and the thanks I've received so far is loneliness and what I can only imagine are feelings similar to how I feel about you--that you appear to be extra-terrestrials.   The intersect juxtaposes these two scenes--the other the "epitome" of the famous line from Fight Club "I just wanted to destroy something beautiful" and I can very well understand that you might think that the "face I've put on" in these messages and in this story is something less than desirable--though pointing out again that you would not have seen at all what's going on, you wouldn't have seen the censorship, or the infiltration of the government, you wouldn't have seen the nearly transparent effects of mind control--and you would have gone on hoping to wind up waking up in a place with a totalitarian dictator ruling you for eternity--or at least continuing in what looks like nothing more than a sick farce, a play you put on in this place as you go and pay homage to the idea of a creator and the idea of being "morally right" or good--though it seems in secret you have no problem with the thousands of years of disconnect between religion and reality--and when I come along to point out that the disconnect is really not as large as you think, in fact there's no disconnect at all if you really saw and understood how it is that God continues to speak to you to this very moment; you appear to be content practicing a lie, and allowing others to be subjugated by yet another corrupt institution of half truths rather than doing the very obvious and only logical thing you can right this very moment; seeing who I am and what this is, and picking up a telephone and calling a reporter.




Comments


Search This Blog

Popular posts from this blog

duck, duck, golden egg.

    Dear  H i zzy  of Great Light , Is it van i lla , ch oco late , or  now ?   In a  den , on the  ark , and do you wonder if "our yesterda_" had  u in it , do you wonder if the day before yesterday was just like today?  Do you think that we were talking about yesterday, yesterday?  Does yesterday have anything at all to do... with today?    At one  moment I am curious if you already know the answers, if you look to  me  to decode secret codes like  NT ; and if you care?   Tag, you're IT . Someone, somewhen , just like you (but probably a little less alive, and a little less deluded) would like to say hello .   My name is I nd i an a, and between Tony Roma's and Honey Baked Ham I am once more pointing out that you might be the girl in the red dress , or you might be  the red dress; and I personally believe the difference between these two things is acknowledging the meaning of the word " Ham. "  You see, if you lis

954-667-8083 ... dancing through the fire ... I've got the heart of the Lion

OK FINE, YOU CAN CALL ME IF YOU WANT OH UN H▊LY DAY , IF I COM ▊  NOW... I MIGHT GET A  ▊AY   Q U I C K E N I N G   E N L I G H T E N M E N T LITTLE THINGS, LIKE SMILES AND THE 7 IN MY PHONE NUMBER SHINE BRIGHT LIGHT ON THE HOLY ABRAHA MUC TRINIT Y Dear Hi zzy of Great Hope , I want to be anything but  bland , avoiding things like  vanilla  solutions at all costs, and by that I do mean I have no desire to " vanish . "   If you're on  " the ball " you probably remember me mentioning the low of the 2008 financial crisis highlighting  strongly  the  Numb er of the Beast , a debacle I've connecting before to the Nostradamus prophesy " never before were the Roman people so wronged " and here in my usual  flair,  I of course change it to " so wrong(ed). "  Trying to point out that we have been assuredly wronged, and also at the same time we haven't stood up and tried to make &qu

Trick or Re p e at?

HAPPY ?  H OW ALL O WE " WE TO N " RE : P TO EA R T H CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? HEART OF HEARTS... open doors to Heaven . end world hunger. (and get me kissed) END DARKNESS TODAY, USE LIGHT  OF HOLY FIRE see the burning Bush.... and elementary proof I'm "Dr. Whatson." THE CONFESSION OF SAMAEL Why  and ?  Or so goes the question of this day; connecting  the beginning and ends of eternity  in "etymology" and in " yetser " which is Hebrew for "formation."  Don't delay, see the obvious message connecting Caesar and "et tu brute?" to Mr. Anderson and to the Guitar Man's magical message encoded in Rock 'n roll.  Why et, indeed?  Answer, the questions  why   and   who ; and we are  to be  the beginning . THE  T IM E  IS SHORT HELP THE NEWS BREAK THE DARKNESS FA IL ING  TO SEE  T HIS   MES S A