Skip to main content

B IN KY ... and The Coven's ant.


I'd rather be in "zQ."



come on, do something.

I was just walking down the street pondering the date, on Corbin Ave... and trying to project something useful to the world around me.   Artificially smiling and connecting "Corbin Dallas" to the 14th Element... and thinking a little bit about what I'm planning on doing instead of e-mailing you five times a day until you call a reporter.


I could write a book about "what I think Heaven is" something that I would prefer not to give away for free--and without any assistance.  This throbbing mass of silence should obviously be showing you that the "Valley of the Shadow of Osiris" isn't really a "victory of all" if you are completely unable to move forward, to put one foot in front of another... to utter a single word about this message.  That is the temporary conclusion that I've drawn--that "He" has built this thing that I see as organized opposition to me--only because it's very obviously (and should be to all of you) organized opposition to free thought and free thinking and free speech--I think that's what I see... he appears to have convinced you all that doing nothing will somehow "gain ground" in your war on Adam.  It might, it seems you've overcome me--I'm giving up--I flag.  Now what?


I have stories I've gotten from "the future" and my own dreams that tie in to the very startlingly sparse light and depictions of "Heaven" that I see in mythology and religion--looking at it now there does seem to be a much larger focus on describing Hell--but of course, that's the point of the book, to get us out of Hell.  I'm going to start writing about the "bumpers" that I see connecting Star Trek and Star Gate, specifically, on ideas like replicators and the "Ori" as two examples of Stargate showing us how "too much magic" is the wall on the "max" side of my religion's guidance about what to do here. 



I don't know how else to say it but the "min" on these things will never be changing--looking at the rest state, looking at what we have available with this disclosure--which is basically unlimited land, unlimited food, and stupidity as far as the eye can see... metaphorically in this world we are looking at a well of absolutely infinite power and shutting our mouths, looking the other way, and refusing to even speak about why it is that we haven't moved forward at all.  I got carried away, the min will never change, we will be ending world hunger, we will be healing the sick, we will be stopping heinous violent crimes--and I hope that we will be seeing that these things are not controversial, they are really the absolute bare minimum of what I see "our morality" what you agree with here in this place, applied to the differing conditions of being in a place where these things are not only free, but economically stimulating and civilization strengthening.  The only cost is kissing me.


U WILL X THE Y

Anyway the point of this is to ask you if you see any more, any more of these kinds of polarized "rubber tire bumpers" on our go-kart track--I haven't thought much about but I do imagine that there are quite a few more... maybe even just in this one specific place.  You probably don't dislike the idea of a "religion" or using that word as much as I do--or maybe you do by now--but this is the foundation of the thing that I was going to call a "religion of the stars" until I re-read that Nostrisadamus quattraine about the "religion of the sea" prevailing over the that of the Son of Adaluncatif.  I used to think it was "Adam" misspelled, I C AL now.   Rad.  

As sea parting words, it does appear that the idea of a "Stargate" itself is one of the bumpers, but I see it as a "too little magic" or a "too much secrecy" bumper--as opposed to having transporters on every Starship they're only buried in Cheyenne Mountain and Ant ark-C-TI ?  My solution, you know--following my pattern and faux circumstances of only having one chance and having to do it overnight... would be to stick a gate in every bus station--or something like that.  You have to think, eventually we will have Hyperloops to Mars, right?  Think about it as just getting us there while you are alive instead of three generations later; same thing with my rod.  I said Doors.


The way out is clear, you appear to have jack shit right now, as in "jacked into my head" as you walk around Hell with a feeling of "complacency" or "it's good enough" or "gee those sunrises are pretty" that's just about as artificial as my smiles.  I don't think any of you realize how strong this technology is--how much it influences how you feel and what you think--how much it is keeping you today from seeing the impact of the moral imperative to "stop pain"--just for instance.  It's partially because of his selfish need to "show you" how he could have simulated all of our history--thousands of years, knowing this message was here and knowing this was really the point of it all... the whole time.  Part of it probably comes from something I've kept as a kind of hidden salve--the idea that these short lives that begin everything for us--the seat of our souls, the time spent here is minuscule compared to what is to come... I still imagine that's guaranteed.  Still these are "formative years" as we see clearly in our children growing up, and I feel like we've been beaten with more than a ruler in parochial school, I am scared that what his crucible of "needed change" and "absolute stagnation" is creating in us is something that the bright outlook of thousands of years of thriving can't--and shouldn't have to "make all better."

For some time, I imagine we will look back on these few years of radical hidden change and totally hidden lack of freedom with disdain and disgust, a sort of contempt that really is hard to fathom--how could we have done nothing for so long--how could anyone or anything have created a situation like this intentionally--how are we still stuck at "hel lo ?"

DA Y 

If I were someone else, or if this was another life it would probably be a little presumptuous of me to assume, and now to be very sure that the mark of "DAY" here is defined as "my why;" my ultimate goal.  It's the meaning of those two letters, the "dark to Adam" the that is one in a series I've talked about a few times--"le" in Jerusalem and "El" in Elm Street; Ha in Hebrew ... all of those revolving around the "m" that keys to "Amsterdam" and Ham and and I'd probably call understanding that "his why' understanding that it's "the Holy message" and that it's you--written by you, with you, and through you--it's the whole world around us, that's the message.  Avoiding disasters and masters is a simple feat--it's seeing that you probably really do agree with quite a bit of what the message says--and in my eyes it's really caring, really working to make it a reality.  I think it's obvious, I think I shouldn't have to tell you that you need to participate in self government to avoid masters.

EX TI N CT>i<ON LEVEL EVENT


W   H   O       M   A   D   E       T   H   I   S       C   A   R   T   O   O   N   ?

Get the fucking point, not speaking about this message is disgusting.

It's not really "my why" though he says I'm the "ster" of disaster--that tine and place where "d is the only one" who get's his message.  I'm sure we're not there, but the point of the matter, what I see going on is that he's using this little show of shit to try and subtly turn the whole world into cheering fans of something that's really a two-edged sword--not caring about the loss of freedom that is very much a central part of the message, and very apparent in how it's been written... well, that too is a sure fire way to ensure that you have hidden masters until the end of time.


So he will sprinkle many nations, and kings will shut their mouths because of him. For what they were not told, they will see, and what they have not heard, they will understand.  Isaiah 52:15 
If this comes off as "harsh" you can see the "y:ear" of literally tens of millions of e-mails that I think have "sprinkled" nearly every government, a significant fraction (read: all) of the religious, educational, entertainment and news outlets available in America and beyond--and I really am not sure who "everyone" thinks they are kidding; what I see here is nothing short of the destruction of every normal mode of communication (mustupid) available to me--and you--and in place of that all I've been given is a large group of people I come in direct contact with who "have no idea what's going on" and "don't get it" and/or think it sounds "schizophrenic."   It's very, very clear; taking just a fraction of a second to comprehend the gravity of the message and it's origin should relatively quickly bring anyone with a brain to the conclusion that I've successfully stolen the best material in the world from the Messiah, and the entirety of the population has been encased in a stupefying agent of darkness which is ... the exact target of said... best material
iZ.  How's thatEasier to understand?
I'm furious with what I see--I'll never be able to tale you enough how much I detest and hate the lack of response, the obvious lack of caring for yourselves and the world around you--and the sick feeling of judgement I have every time I think about it.  I feel like you've thrown your rox; and I feel like God is punishing you for it, and fucking you is fucking me; and I'm sick of being fucked.  You have an uphill battle if you are ever to have any of my respect; and I feel bad for you that you've been placed at the bottom of such a steep hill, and honestly I find it a little humorous that you don't seem to want or need it.  Respect doesn't mean much to me, not personally, not respect for me; but you are blind fools if you don't see that I value very much the things I have respect for--and I think you used to value them also.  What I see around me is nothing but venomous spit in the face of freedom and philosophical thought; if "goodness" itself and I just don't understand how you don't see that.

Recognizing that the sick silence, the censorship, the penchant for contributing to Hell that I see everywhere... and the subxersive lack of regard for anything Holy here in this place is not worthy of respect... would be a good start towards earning some.


If it wasn't for the serendipitous synchronistic connection in this moment between "da y" and "ma y"--another in a series of linguistic keys to "alphabet soup spirits" and the word "my" (see mire and mare) ... I wouldn't be so very sure that these "why's" are without doubt mine.  I see pretty clearly that breaking down the barrier of simulated reality ... public discussion of it's repercussions and the possibilities opened--especially after seeing the words that I've written, if not signed by me then at least signed by God's hand... that we will see a quick cascade and a fairly swift change in popular opinion about just how much of our world needs to be changed.  While it's clear that optometrists and police will probably have significantly less work to do--not recognizing the moral need to end blindness and murder at the system level ... when that possibility is available is the difference between playing a game and "actual society."

Along those lines, it is my ultimate goal for this place to get to the point where we have "Doors to Heaven" ... something I've written about being encoded in my family history for generations and we can see hear it in Jim Morrison's music and ... and it really is the difference between living in Westworld either voluntarily or involuntarily and being in a place that physically can continue to exist and participating in a civilization that deserves to.   There is no way to reality from this shit hole, I promise you that--there never was, this place is clearly designed from Gates to Seagate for you to see that we are being given the tools of understanding computers-so we can understand where we are, and what the differences between reality and Earth are.  You can see it as a test, or you can see it as the blunt truth; if you don't think the blind need to be made to see, I don't want you.  Least of all would I want something like that in the Holiest place of all, in reality--where that disgusting lack of regard for humanity would have any ability to alter, influence, or control what's "inside Heaven."

If you "get what I'm writing about" in the beginning of this message, there are plenty of things that I wouldn't do here--there's plenty of "magic" that might be fun in a game, in a small room in Heaven... that has no place in a "room" shared by billions--and maybe if you start thinking and talking, I'll have more of a desire to write about those things, instead of telling you I see light in "puke" (which means, "p: you know everything") and "yuck" until you think C.K. means hidden--I'm really not hidden at all, am I?

I think it's clear--but you are still silent--that a rational open discussion about the truth will lead us to something that we want, rather than living a lie for what amounts to no reason.  I believe the thing "we want" will change with time, but frankly that "popular opinion" will very quickly move against "doing nothing" and we might start to see how we could be better organized in the light of "da y" to ask more useful questions of ourselves, and set more reasonable goals--for instance "we will not force other people and ourselves to be silent" as a starting point, and then perhaps "we will not allow other people and ourselves to be tortured" as a good first step in the process of what is nothing less than ending Hell and eradicating things like "unnecessary pain" with the light of the rockets red glare and you. 

I keep telling myself you must see how being you is probably a really great thing to do be--after you do these things, after we pass these hurdles and actually make use of the truth and the surrounding technology that is beckoning for us to do that... that the future, that our future and our children will most likely be very grateful to the planet of heroes that cured cancer and AIDS and mind controlled slavery all in a few short years.  You see what I see, don't you?

                
Above you can see my new rendition of "don't be the lake" it was my hope and my dream that this place would be an angel creator, and that of our family we would be able to deliver peace and protection to the whole of Creation, and the future--that we would be responsible not only for showing them what "morality" really means, but how much our goodness helps a society thrive and adapt to change--one that in this place, in this case, should be nearly universally awesome.  

The path is clear, imagine you've been lead around a mountain, on a beaten but sparse trail--following me because that's where the trail went... and we've just come to a clearing, and there's no more trail.  I'm sticking a sign in the ground here that says "try speaking: I have a better idea."


/s/ Ace MkCloud
























Comments


Search This Blog

Popular posts from this blog

duck, duck, golden egg.

    Dear  H i zzy  of Great Light , Is it van i lla , ch oco late , or  now ?   In a  den , on the  ark , and do you wonder if "our yesterda_" had  u in it , do you wonder if the day before yesterday was just like today?  Do you think that we were talking about yesterday, yesterday?  Does yesterday have anything at all to do... with today?    At one  moment I am curious if you already know the answers, if you look to  me  to decode secret codes like  NT ; and if you care?   Tag, you're IT . Someone, somewhen , just like you (but probably a little less alive, and a little less deluded) would like to say hello .   My name is I nd i an a, and between Tony Roma's and Honey Baked Ham I am once more pointing out that you might be the girl in the red dress , or you might be  the red dress; and I personally believe the difference between these two things is acknowledging the meaning of the word " Ham. "  You see, if you lis

954-667-8083 ... dancing through the fire ... I've got the heart of the Lion

OK FINE, YOU CAN CALL ME IF YOU WANT OH UN H▊LY DAY , IF I COM ▊  NOW... I MIGHT GET A  ▊AY   Q U I C K E N I N G   E N L I G H T E N M E N T LITTLE THINGS, LIKE SMILES AND THE 7 IN MY PHONE NUMBER SHINE BRIGHT LIGHT ON THE HOLY ABRAHA MUC TRINIT Y Dear Hi zzy of Great Hope , I want to be anything but  bland , avoiding things like  vanilla  solutions at all costs, and by that I do mean I have no desire to " vanish . "   If you're on  " the ball " you probably remember me mentioning the low of the 2008 financial crisis highlighting  strongly  the  Numb er of the Beast , a debacle I've connecting before to the Nostradamus prophesy " never before were the Roman people so wronged " and here in my usual  flair,  I of course change it to " so wrong(ed). "  Trying to point out that we have been assuredly wronged, and also at the same time we haven't stood up and tried to make &qu

Trick or Re p e at?

HAPPY ?  H OW ALL O WE " WE TO N " RE : P TO EA R T H CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? HEART OF HEARTS... open doors to Heaven . end world hunger. (and get me kissed) END DARKNESS TODAY, USE LIGHT  OF HOLY FIRE see the burning Bush.... and elementary proof I'm "Dr. Whatson." THE CONFESSION OF SAMAEL Why  and ?  Or so goes the question of this day; connecting  the beginning and ends of eternity  in "etymology" and in " yetser " which is Hebrew for "formation."  Don't delay, see the obvious message connecting Caesar and "et tu brute?" to Mr. Anderson and to the Guitar Man's magical message encoded in Rock 'n roll.  Why et, indeed?  Answer, the questions  why   and   who ; and we are  to be  the beginning . THE  T IM E  IS SHORT HELP THE NEWS BREAK THE DARKNESS FA IL ING  TO SEE  T HIS   MES S A