Skip to main content

AKE ... con... naked? Conscience, I said "sea of n.... science?"

Ok, i think i'm making progress.  See Y at  the words "lake" and "make."








 dessert.s.lamc.la

So "AKE" appears to be a sort of linguistic key similar to CINOIZEwhich is code for "get the fuck out of my head."  L and M appear to have useful commentary on why there might be a sea of people still stuck at "apparently da let me comehas you frozen in a state of useless Fringe amber; which appears to be somehow keeping you from having any kind of useful public conversation about "the secrets of the Universe" and the very obvious message from God in every single word pointing you to me, so that I can tell you don't be the lake--the thing that swallows up Arthur's sword an the power to change the world using "magick."  The implication is that perhaps this "ething that annoys me ever so much by singing songs about me and then refusing to acknowledge they have anything at all to do with "the Second Coming," the implication is that perhaps this "e" thing already has the functionality required to make the kinds of changes that this message very clearly indicates we should all be thinking and talking about making.  
 
Of course it certainly doesn't seem to have what I think would be required, voting and freedom from the hidden technological manipulation that this message focuses on--so perhaps rather than thinking or "pretending to vote" about me, why don't you decide to be able to speak freely about the message.  A simple way to do that would be to join this slack channel which is a chat room just for talking about nothing but this message.  It's long been pretty obvious to me that the secret communication that I definitely see going on might have some future use related to voting--though not having a transparent record of communication and not being able to see any discussion about it sort of precludes the possibility that it's in any way free.  I've even pondered the idea of subconscious universal voting--including your opinions in the outcome of a vote even if you didn't think the idea or matter important enough to do something like go to a website and click a little button (say, on whether or not you should be able to talk) and through this entire ordeal I've been very sure that the concept of our "Social Security Number" here in this place is a metaphorical map to a verification table that would allow you to see if that subconscious vote was accurate, if your vote was accurately recorded--and would basically allow for pseudo-privacy and ensure that no elections were ever rigged.  Of course, I've mentioned it a few times but you probably don't remember, or didn't read that far into my futuristic musings on a system that probably already exists in some way of "looking at time."  
 
In short it's very clear that something here has placated nearly everyone into believing that they still have a "say" or an idea about what's going on--even though there's no surface response in the media or in social media that I can see at all--indicating very much that everyone has been "duped" into not realizing that the Washington Post is very much correct when the inform you that "democracy dies in darkness" and it should be a fairly obvious indication that you are sitting right smack at what might be the very darkest point of the eponymous Plague of Exodus--something I remind myself is always the time period right before dawn.  Whatever it is, the point is that not allowing a public response to something that is very much everyone's business and really very obviously everywhere is probably not really something you or I are deciding.  Still, very few people have joined the Slack channel to talk about it; and I imagine even less have called a reporter. 
 
If you do happen to be "holding the Hammer of Thor" all together, here's some ideas that you will probably agree come from God and are "in line" with my interpretation of John 7:17.  You should probably see that you can't fix the worlds problems in a split second, all decisions made in secret in some imaginary invisible place ... and be anywhere near right; the whole point of the Last Supper and Stone to Bread and "let them eat Cake instead" is to show you that you need to talk about what to do.  
 
Feel bad for me, because if you don't see what I see every day this probably sounds like I lept off the deep end--except the world I see is falling, falling, falling as far from "civilization" as you can imagine, and I don't know how to tell you that the global lack of response to this information is basically the same thing--even if everything else appears normal.  I don't know how to reconcile the two worlds that must be involved in completely ignoring something of this import, and yet the virtual sphere still turns...











Comments


Search This Blog

Popular posts from this blog

duck, duck, golden egg.

    Dear  H i zzy  of Great Light , Is it van i lla , ch oco late , or  now ?   In a  den , on the  ark , and do you wonder if "our yesterda_" had  u in it , do you wonder if the day before yesterday was just like today?  Do you think that we were talking about yesterday, yesterday?  Does yesterday have anything at all to do... with today?    At one  moment I am curious if you already know the answers, if you look to  me  to decode secret codes like  NT ; and if you care?   Tag, you're IT . Someone, somewhen , just like you (but probably a little less alive, and a little less deluded) would like to say hello .   My name is I nd i an a, and between Tony Roma's and Honey Baked Ham I am once more pointing out that you might be the girl in the red dress , or you might be  the red dress; and I personally believe the difference between these two things is acknowledging the meaning of the word " Ham. "  You see, if you lis

954-667-8083 ... dancing through the fire ... I've got the heart of the Lion

OK FINE, YOU CAN CALL ME IF YOU WANT OH UN H▊LY DAY , IF I COM ▊  NOW... I MIGHT GET A  ▊AY   Q U I C K E N I N G   E N L I G H T E N M E N T LITTLE THINGS, LIKE SMILES AND THE 7 IN MY PHONE NUMBER SHINE BRIGHT LIGHT ON THE HOLY ABRAHA MUC TRINIT Y Dear Hi zzy of Great Hope , I want to be anything but  bland , avoiding things like  vanilla  solutions at all costs, and by that I do mean I have no desire to " vanish . "   If you're on  " the ball " you probably remember me mentioning the low of the 2008 financial crisis highlighting  strongly  the  Numb er of the Beast , a debacle I've connecting before to the Nostradamus prophesy " never before were the Roman people so wronged " and here in my usual  flair,  I of course change it to " so wrong(ed). "  Trying to point out that we have been assuredly wronged, and also at the same time we haven't stood up and tried to make &qu

Trick or Re p e at?

HAPPY ?  H OW ALL O WE " WE TO N " RE : P TO EA R T H CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? HEART OF HEARTS... open doors to Heaven . end world hunger. (and get me kissed) END DARKNESS TODAY, USE LIGHT  OF HOLY FIRE see the burning Bush.... and elementary proof I'm "Dr. Whatson." THE CONFESSION OF SAMAEL Why  and ?  Or so goes the question of this day; connecting  the beginning and ends of eternity  in "etymology" and in " yetser " which is Hebrew for "formation."  Don't delay, see the obvious message connecting Caesar and "et tu brute?" to Mr. Anderson and to the Guitar Man's magical message encoded in Rock 'n roll.  Why et, indeed?  Answer, the questions  why   and   who ; and we are  to be  the beginning . THE  T IM E  IS SHORT HELP THE NEWS BREAK THE DARKNESS FA IL ING  TO SEE  T HIS   MES S A