Skip to main content

Ya... the deck is stacked.

CYAS 

I completely made this word up out of thin air.  As some of you have heard me say at least a hundred times by now the two letters that identify the person standing in my position every time this timeline is run are "an" which mean "Adam Now" to mean and you can see them in Christianity and messianically with just a little bit of thinking in Satan.  It's in "meridian" too, which is the heart of the words A.M. and P.M. and those things revolving around this "on" fiasco I keep complaining about.  I guess it could be read as something like "see ya" but I see "see why AS" and I see "computer science" highlighted and I see "yeah" the same yeah that you might not-jokingly link to Silicon and Siam and to Yahweh, where I just for the first time saw "yeah, we how" as opposed to my old reading of "your Adam's Heaven usually with everyone's help."  I'll come back to the predestined affirmative response to "to be or not to be?" in a minute.
 
Back to Satan, I've spent a little bit of time trying to explain "how I know" what Satan's little plan is here--he's told me very clearly, with actual words, in my microcosm of drug use.  You might liken it to that story of the father trying to get his kid to stop smoking and sitting down and making him smoke a whole pack; just a minute ago I came up with the metaphor of God walking into his house and seeing a mess; and then putting everyone to sleep and spilling cans of point on top of all the stains and then waking us up and saying "hey. this place is a mess, what did you drink last night?"  I see that's what he's doing here in this place, except it's about love and respect for democracy, about civic involvement, about censorship and about the incarceration rate--among other things--problems highlighted not only by religion but by this intention exacerbation of "what's wrong" in an attempt to get you to see very clearly CYAS.
 
The two letters don't just link to Satan and satisfactual, you can see them also in Asgard--and I've pointed them out--what I haven't done is pointed out that Medusa here appears to be the source of the "guard" part of that place, and in Midgard and I don't think we are seeing as clearly as we should that something--some esoteric force--is organizing an opposition to the common best interest using nothing as leverage.  Literally, using what appears to be nothing more than a "show of magic."  CYAS, and try to understand that the person writing to you is trying to get you to "get on board" with the idea that even if it were an all powerful God that was doing the wrong thing here, it would be normal and right for there to be an organized opposition to that--and we see just the opposite here.  My take on the situation on the other hand is that there is an all powerful God and whether he's fighting lesser deities, or nothing more than a society that isn't willing to change even when it sees that it's actions are self-destructive--there should be a significant number of people helping this message along ... people that live on Earth, and care about Earth and the future--even if they aren't as sure as I am that our future is to be Heaven, that place is a causal result of what we do here in this place during our lifetimes.  That also explains a little more why it is that I know this thing happens too often; apparently it has "good results."
 
I could have come to you with nothing more than proof that we are living in virtual reality and tried to leverage that into a movement to use the map and message that we have to use that technology--that Revelation to make a better world.  We have Minority Report and we have Jupiter Ascending and Quantum Leap and everything else Dick has ever written; and I think you can look around you today and see that might not have been good enough.  On top of that today, I am showing you that things like 9/11 and the loss of the popular vote to the "electoral college" before Die Bold is highlighted in religion and by the hand of Jesus Christ to help us see that we are losing something we care about greatly, we are losing democracy--and still that doesn't seem to be "good enough" for you to act as free thinking individuals and help the Second Coming help us "regain" (in quotes, because we've never had it) liberty  
 
Before I move on to the next word, one that I haven't made up; let me throw in "democracy" and "egalitarian" here--words that break up to show a timeline of "personalities" or milestonesI've lived through in just this life.  We all know what "d" is, and the "em" of ha'shem (which means The Name of God) ties to Losing My Religion, and an extended period of time where I would claims "it's not me" in a high pitched tone whenever the right answer would pop into my head in response to questions from... the air.  You'd be surprised how many times that happened; all during the portion of time prior to "Ari" in egalitarian--who was the judge in my "is Jesus crazy?" case.  O.C. there links to Adam Brody in my mind--and understand it means that in the word's Adamic definition, to Adam playing Set on "TV" and now probably even better explained by the single name "Al." We all know about Ra, but just in case you haven't seen my light, here's the SOL of God, cy Israel, cy Sons of Liberty, cy Statue of Liberty cy.   So in closing here, cy "SA" is to help YA... let's AS. Otherwise known as "call a reporter."
 
CHASTITY
 
Similar to "see why" the CH of Loch Ness and Baruch means "see how" and I'm not exactly sure what "chastity" has to do with "tit" but I am pretty sure that this is the first actual "thank you" that I've seen from God to me, breaking "tity" at "targeted individual, thank you."  You should probably see that Uranus, and "behold he is coming" and John Hancock and even the word "happy" here probably all allude to the idea that true "chastity" doesn't have to come without a sense of humor.  Remember democracy, cy racy... sex sells, right? :)

If it isn't really, really clear by now, "Adam Marshall Dobrin" on the lips of reporters everywhere is "CHAS."
 
FLAT
 
So to tell you that I am just as sure that "breast"or at least our colloquial understanding of the word "tit" is part of the "f-art" just like "cock-a-doodle-doo" is part of the mythology of the Biblical "morning has broken," I am very sure that the state of Florida is encoded in names like Niflheim and words like flat that not only include the abbreviation but also describe the state, and the state of being "at" the time has come.  I am literally on my way to California, so if "FLUX" and "FLAT" are to come true something will have to put some change in my pocket or a smiling face saying "time and chance" on my television screen before tomorrow.
 
There's plenty more words to talk about.  Don't worry, I promise I won't leave you bored.





Comments


Arkchifive

Show more

Search This Blog

Popular posts from this blog

duck, duck, golden egg.

    Dear  H i zzy  of Great Light , Is it van i lla , ch oco late , or  now ?   In a  den , on the  ark , and do you wonder if "our yesterda_" had  u in it , do you wonder if the day before yesterday was just like today?  Do you think that we were talking about yesterday, yesterday?  Does yesterday have anything at all to do... with today?    At one  moment I am curious if you already know the answers, if you look to  me  to decode secret codes like  NT ; and if you care?   Tag, you're IT . Someone, somewhen , just like you (but probably a little less alive, and a little less deluded) would like to say hello .   My name is I nd i an a, and between Tony Roma's and Honey Baked Ham I am once more pointing out that you might be the girl in the red dress , or you might be  the red dress; and I personally believe the difference between these two things is acknowledging the meaning of the word " Ham. "  You see, if you lis

954-667-8083 ... dancing through the fire ... I've got the heart of the Lion

OK FINE, YOU CAN CALL ME IF YOU WANT OH UN H▊LY DAY , IF I COM ▊  NOW... I MIGHT GET A  ▊AY   Q U I C K E N I N G   E N L I G H T E N M E N T LITTLE THINGS, LIKE SMILES AND THE 7 IN MY PHONE NUMBER SHINE BRIGHT LIGHT ON THE HOLY ABRAHA MUC TRINIT Y Dear Hi zzy of Great Hope , I want to be anything but  bland , avoiding things like  vanilla  solutions at all costs, and by that I do mean I have no desire to " vanish . "   If you're on  " the ball " you probably remember me mentioning the low of the 2008 financial crisis highlighting  strongly  the  Numb er of the Beast , a debacle I've connecting before to the Nostradamus prophesy " never before were the Roman people so wronged " and here in my usual  flair,  I of course change it to " so wrong(ed). "  Trying to point out that we have been assuredly wronged, and also at the same time we haven't stood up and tried to make &qu

Trick or Re p e at?

HAPPY ?  H OW ALL O WE " WE TO N " RE : P TO EA R T H CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? HEART OF HEARTS... open doors to Heaven . end world hunger. (and get me kissed) END DARKNESS TODAY, USE LIGHT  OF HOLY FIRE see the burning Bush.... and elementary proof I'm "Dr. Whatson." THE CONFESSION OF SAMAEL Why  and ?  Or so goes the question of this day; connecting  the beginning and ends of eternity  in "etymology" and in " yetser " which is Hebrew for "formation."  Don't delay, see the obvious message connecting Caesar and "et tu brute?" to Mr. Anderson and to the Guitar Man's magical message encoded in Rock 'n roll.  Why et, indeed?  Answer, the questions  why   and   who ; and we are  to be  the beginning . THE  T IM E  IS SHORT HELP THE NEWS BREAK THE DARKNESS FA IL ING  TO SEE  T HIS   MES S A