Skip to main content

Intersexting the Stone...

SO CENTRAL TO THE SMOOTH UPTAKE OF THIS HOLY TRUTH IS THIS PARTICULAR SINGULAR WORD THAT I HAVE SOUGHT TIME AND TIME AGAIN TO CONVEY IT'S VERY OBVIOUS DEFINITION, FROM THE VANTAGE POINT OF THE STONE THROWN BY KING DAVID AT GOKIATH, ONE IN THE SAME WITH THE MAN ALONE STARING AT THE FACES OF THE TENTACLES OF MEDUSA AND KNOWING QUITE WELL ME-D AND ABOM ... RI ... TOO; TO FIND THE KEY OF MAL IN ANIMAL AND MALWHOTO AND MALADY IS A CONTENTIOUS SEARCH TO FIND THE INTERSEX THAT WILL ALLOW WITH FINALITY THE UNDERSTANDING THAT TO TURN "STONE TO BREAD" IS A MIRACLE ONLY IF WE REMEMBER THE DAY THE MIRACLE STUCK.  TO HELP AT, THIS MIRACLE HOLDS WHEN JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF TYPES "LET SHE WHO HAS NEVER LUSTED DRAW LOT OUT OF THE MOUNTAIN" BY THE FORCE OF KEY STROKES, OR SOMETHING... YUSUF CAT STEVENS PREDICTS.  I'M AL, YOU KNOW IT, I'M "BE A.D."  BE IT KADAL, BE IT HADESHA.

 

In modern art you can trace the Stone of Medusa from the lore of the Once and Future King--both the sword and stone of freedom and the light of eternity to a story about a "battle" in the mind of a single man, and each and every one of us with an esoteric thing something that nobody really understands is the weapon of the abyss; the idea that we are all one mind.  From MEA-USA to ADOMINATION to understand just how obvious it is to me, through my eyes that this tool is designed to create SAINT ONE through and through from start to shining koscontinuation puts very little focus on the simple fact that whether or not we have all written this message together, watched it like some kind of interactive audience, or share the memory of Creation at some heinous point in the future; this is a shared message that is our shared reality and through that understanding becomes the beginning of everything that will ever be.

AMriB ID EX TR O U S

IT has so many meanings, this ambiguous pronoun that graces "ETERNITY" with just as much shining light as "AMBIGUITY" but to see that in the word "STONE" it is the intersection of "SOUTH TO NORTHEAST" and the heart of the COMPASS ROSE, literally the heart of the southeastern fall towards "the field" changing from a race to a GLADIATOR'S ARENA through nothing more than the collective inaction of billions of people all staring at the stone and wanting to draw light from it's barren face.  On "ambidextrous" I now read "light eternal flame today" as left--and I am left handed--or "RIG Holy Truth" tomorrow, as "right."  Right is wrong now.  -Dave J. Matthews

So do see that "all that's left" and "down to the wire" and "the end of the nacht" and "Mashiach" all interesex at some kind of fiscal transfer to Al.  I think it comes from the "freedom" to buy my books and to read them and talk about this message; and that to me is the actual thing that either ends Hell or is the "leading" indicator that Hell has just ended.  I call it "freedom" can you even see my books on AmazonDo you not understand that we are either looking at OBLIVION or they are the most rare print and coveted works of treshy art you could ever possess?  If you don't buy one you are either stupid, a slave, or the most evil thing that has ever existed.  Or something.


Just like "El" and "Adam" and "Mary" and nearly every other metaphorical representation of "myself" that we find in religion "Al" turns from a single person to "Adam's Light" when you see that you are the water that is the multitude of Revelation and you are the light that shines freedom and happiness throughout the Universe just as soon as you see that you must speak and you must act in order to make those things true.  Today I am living in Beth-El in the house of Darkness described in the Bible and in The Sound of Silence and in the place Five Finger Death Punch calls the "righteous side of Hell" and today like the God Min of Egypt depicts, I have become the darkness, just as you have.

In "THIS IS THE DAWNING OF THE AGE OF AQUARIUS" I see a joke in the question "Sea, are I us?" that isn't really all that funny when you are stars illuminating the sky; but today as I stare at desolation I wonder if you would prefer to BE A.D. for just a moment in time before you recall that you are your own person, with your own memories, and your own hopes and dreams and the ability to speak to the world about the most important message that has ever graced the canvas that is the Universe itself--a message that here in this place ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.


My very favorite "but are I ... " word comes from the characterization of I that links Romeo, the heart of me, to Lothario in a sort of question and answer connecting Lot of the Holy Bible to Ha of Adam's rendition of the story of Isaac and Sarah laughing about dick in the sky,.. to the question that ties the question woven into the word "Matrix" ... am I Jesus Christ? You might not have connected the "are I ten" to that, had you not seen it is the heart of "Nintendo" and the heart of the AGES Genesis and the reason the Microsoft Xbox is the heart of all hearts.

The reason is because there is a dick writing to you, with the names Adam and Phillip K. and he is delivering solutions to problems that surround a lack of freedom and thought ... and whatever it is that is forcing you or convincing you to remain silent and ignore the single most important message you have never seen--there is a dick writing to you to help you build Heaven.


D IS A PP and Earth becomes the "ear" of Picasso; "D" is failling to see the words "DEN" and "ARK" in HIDDEN MESSAGE and you are in the place that I do hope we call the Clark Kenterprise because we have made a magical Enterprise of the place that was a hidden Ark.  Speak now or... hey, "are I P? is the next question that ties the infernal repetition of this time line to a single letter authoring the story of Genesis.  I hope you see I've written part of it, and I hope you believe you have too--try calling a reporter for you and for the future--to ensure that we do not lose the fire Woodward of Deepthroat, Tricky Dick, and Orwell's Animal Farm et 1984.  Why do you not see that your silence is making those things vanish like some boy named McFly staring at you eye to I.



Seize freedom here and now in this place to see stars.  To Q, user interfaces and ... on Quiet and Jesuit.

L IS TEN

ADAM NOW: NOW DO THE M IN I.

Comments


Arkchifive

Show more

Search This Blog

Popular posts from this blog

duck, duck, golden egg.

    Dear  H i zzy  of Great Light , Is it van i lla , ch oco late , or  now ?   In a  den , on the  ark , and do you wonder if "our yesterda_" had  u in it , do you wonder if the day before yesterday was just like today?  Do you think that we were talking about yesterday, yesterday?  Does yesterday have anything at all to do... with today?    At one  moment I am curious if you already know the answers, if you look to  me  to decode secret codes like  NT ; and if you care?   Tag, you're IT . Someone, somewhen , just like you (but probably a little less alive, and a little less deluded) would like to say hello .   My name is I nd i an a, and between Tony Roma's and Honey Baked Ham I am once more pointing out that you might be the girl in the red dress , or you might be  the red dress; and I personally believe the difference between these two things is acknowledging the meaning of the word " Ham. "  You see, if you lis

954-667-8083 ... dancing through the fire ... I've got the heart of the Lion

OK FINE, YOU CAN CALL ME IF YOU WANT OH UN H▊LY DAY , IF I COM ▊  NOW... I MIGHT GET A  ▊AY   Q U I C K E N I N G   E N L I G H T E N M E N T LITTLE THINGS, LIKE SMILES AND THE 7 IN MY PHONE NUMBER SHINE BRIGHT LIGHT ON THE HOLY ABRAHA MUC TRINIT Y Dear Hi zzy of Great Hope , I want to be anything but  bland , avoiding things like  vanilla  solutions at all costs, and by that I do mean I have no desire to " vanish . "   If you're on  " the ball " you probably remember me mentioning the low of the 2008 financial crisis highlighting  strongly  the  Numb er of the Beast , a debacle I've connecting before to the Nostradamus prophesy " never before were the Roman people so wronged " and here in my usual  flair,  I of course change it to " so wrong(ed). "  Trying to point out that we have been assuredly wronged, and also at the same time we haven't stood up and tried to make &qu

Trick or Re p e at?

HAPPY ?  H OW ALL O WE " WE TO N " RE : P TO EA R T H CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? HEART OF HEARTS... open doors to Heaven . end world hunger. (and get me kissed) END DARKNESS TODAY, USE LIGHT  OF HOLY FIRE see the burning Bush.... and elementary proof I'm "Dr. Whatson." THE CONFESSION OF SAMAEL Why  and ?  Or so goes the question of this day; connecting  the beginning and ends of eternity  in "etymology" and in " yetser " which is Hebrew for "formation."  Don't delay, see the obvious message connecting Caesar and "et tu brute?" to Mr. Anderson and to the Guitar Man's magical message encoded in Rock 'n roll.  Why et, indeed?  Answer, the questions  why   and   who ; and we are  to be  the beginning . THE  T IM E  IS SHORT HELP THE NEWS BREAK THE DARKNESS FA IL ING  TO SEE  T HIS   MES S A