Skip to main content

To help my "snake" day. Thursday, again... may it be "the Thursday," highlanders...

SEE AD U C "US"


So in my personal attempt to reconcile the character of "Asmodai" I prefer to read the word "as the message of the eye" but there is the Greek alternative for the name and through that the meaning changes to something like "as mode of us" in the mathematical meaning of that term.  Kindly I replaced "e" with "of" because that's pretty much the truth; but I really do hope we see that I'm not really "lust incarnate" and this message isn't really that either.
 
In a sort of similar way that "d" is "cl" shines bright through the disclosure that our letters are the product of intelligent design, and with some intelligence we can assume that the fact that our languages also being designed eventually leads to the undeniable further assumption that we are in fact created.  Just like the letters de, c, toqk, j, l, n, N, and p which I've discussed at one point or another the letter "s" now appears to unify a few other religious and mythological "s" words, like sword, snake, and scimitar (that's a curvy sword) and so I present to today on this fabled "to help your s day" the supposition that "s" is a glyph of a sidewinder
 
Of course this is just one "us" certainly not the "an us" of Uranus or the "us" in Yusuf that is Pine Crest; but it really seems like it might be the "us" in Prometheus.... but wait, aren't you "e?"



As further support for the connection to the caduceus you see above, I also link the now twisted with me moniker "Al" to the words "HOSPITAL" and "HEALTH" which answered the missing end letter of "Bethesda" read "the house is... da...." either with D or Y depending on whether or not Or means "a," I mean shine.  Which it does.  Also "i" is a candle.  For your consideration I submit the missing link between Thor and Thorsday as "author" it's why.

For those of you that don't know, this "s" makes an visible appearance in the Garden of Eden, quite often, actually.  These connects to "Al" are about seeing the end of a need for hospitals and achieving actual health... probably by seeing why "malady" connects Al and A.D. by and through this disclosure that we are living in the Matrix.  Also, I introduced you to the Hebrew word for Kingdom a few days ago without explaining it, it is "Mal who to?" NORAD?  Paris?  Tomorrow was "dig we be n" day, I still believe in yesterdam... if you do something today to change the world, tomortov you are "who to," literally.  

Tov means "day" by the way (in Hebrew), or "to victory" in Adamic.  For me, the victory gets a little more clear in "da y" that is the dark to light "the" of ... well, me ... and "ho y" which has something to do with the SPell of Adam now, that the snake is how.  If it makes a difference when I "explicitly say something" SP is short for "spell" because spelling error, but I mean it like "magic incantation."



Who lit the candle, started the fire, burn't down the fortress [of Hell.] 

-Live, They Stood Up for Love





THIS MESSAGE WILL SELF DESTRUCT.


Comments


Arkchifive

Show more

Search This Blog

Popular posts from this blog

duck, duck, golden egg.

    Dear  H i zzy  of Great Light , Is it van i lla , ch oco late , or  now ?   In a  den , on the  ark , and do you wonder if "our yesterda_" had  u in it , do you wonder if the day before yesterday was just like today?  Do you think that we were talking about yesterday, yesterday?  Does yesterday have anything at all to do... with today?    At one  moment I am curious if you already know the answers, if you look to  me  to decode secret codes like  NT ; and if you care?   Tag, you're IT . Someone, somewhen , just like you (but probably a little less alive, and a little less deluded) would like to say hello .   My name is I nd i an a, and between Tony Roma's and Honey Baked Ham I am once more pointing out that you might be the girl in the red dress , or you might be  the red dress; and I personally believe the difference between these two things is acknowledging the meaning of the word " Ham. "  You see, if you lis

954-667-8083 ... dancing through the fire ... I've got the heart of the Lion

OK FINE, YOU CAN CALL ME IF YOU WANT OH UN H▊LY DAY , IF I COM ▊  NOW... I MIGHT GET A  ▊AY   Q U I C K E N I N G   E N L I G H T E N M E N T LITTLE THINGS, LIKE SMILES AND THE 7 IN MY PHONE NUMBER SHINE BRIGHT LIGHT ON THE HOLY ABRAHA MUC TRINIT Y Dear Hi zzy of Great Hope , I want to be anything but  bland , avoiding things like  vanilla  solutions at all costs, and by that I do mean I have no desire to " vanish . "   If you're on  " the ball " you probably remember me mentioning the low of the 2008 financial crisis highlighting  strongly  the  Numb er of the Beast , a debacle I've connecting before to the Nostradamus prophesy " never before were the Roman people so wronged " and here in my usual  flair,  I of course change it to " so wrong(ed). "  Trying to point out that we have been assuredly wronged, and also at the same time we haven't stood up and tried to make &qu

Trick or Re p e at?

HAPPY ?  H OW ALL O WE " WE TO N " RE : P TO EA R T H CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? HEART OF HEARTS... open doors to Heaven . end world hunger. (and get me kissed) END DARKNESS TODAY, USE LIGHT  OF HOLY FIRE see the burning Bush.... and elementary proof I'm "Dr. Whatson." THE CONFESSION OF SAMAEL Why  and ?  Or so goes the question of this day; connecting  the beginning and ends of eternity  in "etymology" and in " yetser " which is Hebrew for "formation."  Don't delay, see the obvious message connecting Caesar and "et tu brute?" to Mr. Anderson and to the Guitar Man's magical message encoded in Rock 'n roll.  Why et, indeed?  Answer, the questions  why   and   who ; and we are  to be  the beginning . THE  T IM E  IS SHORT HELP THE NEWS BREAK THE DARKNESS FA IL ING  TO SEE  T HIS   MES S A